Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Sad Note

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ?? I hope you are all well. I have a little something to share with you. Recently someone that is related to me said something that wasn't at all nice about me to someone that I know but I don't know why. I haven't said anything about what was said about me to the person who is related to me. The thing is... what was said about me my dear world really upset me. I just don't know perhaps I should just laugh it off or ignore the person that is related to me. Maybe I should just forget it because what was said about me happened a few days ago. Its just that I have been thinking about. Am I wrong ? I just wanted to share my thoughts with you my dear world.

Anywho....how are things in your part of the world ?? I hope all is well with you my dear world. You will be happy to know that it didn't rain in my neighborhood today it was a rather nice cool day. I hope you got to enjoy your Saturday. By the way did you know that Saturday was named after Saturn ?? My youngest niece did a little assignment about Saturn and I found out that little piece of information.

That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon. Take care everyone !!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know exactly what to say about that person that is related to you.  That all depends upon what was said and if it was malicious or not.  If you care about this person maybe you should talk to them.  If you hardly ever have any contact with them maybe it would be best to shrug it off and not allow it to blow up any more than it already is.  However you deal with it, don't let it get you down.  Enjoy your weekend and don't fret over it.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I can't advise you on this. I don't know what they said. If it was really hurtful, I'd be the type to confront the person. But, if it is someone that you don't really see or care about, then forget it.  Consider the source, too.
Good luck sweetie.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Sorry to read that you have been upset by what someone has said about you.  It is a tuff old world out there when folks have nothing better to say than hurtful things.  If it was me and I know what they say is untrue and that the person who heard the story also knew that the I would just leave it at that. Sometimes things just get worse if we worry about them. So worry know more. put it behind you, and continue being the lovley person you are.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((MONAe))))))))))))))))))))Hi there,its been a while since I been here,I am sorry to hear that someone is saying untrue things about you,and that its your family.Belive me,I have gone through the same thing,still going through it.I aggree with the person,sometimes you just have to let it go,even thoe how much it hurts.You know in your heart what the person saud is worng.I hope you have a ncie day.

Anonymous said...

It depends...did they say you were an ax murderer or did they say the dress you wore to a party last week made you look fat?
I've given up worry about what people say...related or not. My husband says I dress like a lesbian duck hunter. LOL. What can you say about that????

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you know what it is like to have people say things about you that are untrue and I know it hurts.  I say don't worry about it too much and just go about being the person you know you are and let that person be miserable in their own thoughts.

Phil

Anonymous said...

People can say the most silly things at times and, on this occasion, I am sorry that you were offended by what you have overheard.

I know how you feel for I too have been a victim of such things but, in my case, time has been the healer.

I hope time is also your healer.

John.  

Anonymous said...

Don't let it bother you Monae. You'll never be able to please everybody. It would be nice if your relative could keep his/her opinion to him/herself though.
Hope the rain stays away.
B. x

Anonymous said...

This is my second attempt at saying 'hi' AOHELL seems to want to play games tonight!
Thanks for popping over to see me, I have put you on my alerts!
Gaz