Thursday, August 30, 2007

Its Thursay !!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you ?????? I'm good thanks. Today was another day at work for me but today was my pay day. Anywho....I did want to tell you about a conversation I had today. Much much earlier today at my work one of the guys in the D.A.'s office saw me in the hallway and he stopped and asked me how jury duty was and so we got to talking. As he and I were talking he asked me how I felt about the verdict and so I told him how I felt. It was nice to have a conversation with him and to get out some of the things I had been feeling. My dear world I am hoping that the next time I have jury duty that things will go better than they did this time around. You will be happy to know that this is the last time I will be talking about this from here on out.

In other news earlier this evening once I got home the sky opened up and the came down in waves. A little while later my folks and I and my nieces went for dinner at a place nearby my neighborhood called "Steak-n-Shake". Here is the link ---> http://www.steaknshake.com/

For dinner I had a bacon,lettuce and tomato sandwich on sourdough bread. It was my first time having sourdough bread and I have to tell you that I liked it. Along with my sandwich I had a side of cheese fries as well as a small dish of sliced granny smith apples and red grapes that I got with a small dish of hot caramel dip which was quite good. For a drink I had a side by side coffee mocha and dark chocolate milkshake which I loved loved loved. As you know I love chocolate is that obvious or what ?? I can tell you that I have always liked going to Steak-n-Shake because I can always find something I like to eat there. The only thing I haven't done is to eat breakfast there. All in all dinner was good.

After dinner we stopped off at Kaiser to pick up some prescriptions for my mom. While we were there I noticed that there wasn't hardly anyone in Kaiser except for us.

You know my dear world that I don't think that its quite impossible for us to be in a drought at this point in time with the rain we've been getting but I could be wrong. You might want to know that I have going over to the Ross Mathews blog which is located on my sidebar. Ross is funny and he keeps getting tickled because he asked people to send him ugly tacky stuff and he has been getting things by the truck load practically.

That's about it for me and my news how are things in your neck of the woods ? What will you be up to this weekend ??? I don't have any plans yet but I'll let you know. Its kind of late so I will say good-night.

Sleep well everyone !!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Thursay a new day of the week?  LOL  JK  I know you feel bad about that verdict but you do realize you followed the law and did the right thing.  What are you going to do with all that money you got today?  Have a good Friday.

Allison

Anonymous said...

It's probably the same for you as it is for us: we have week after week of torrential rain, followed by a few days of sunshine - and they say there's a drought!
Have a good Friday. B. x

Anonymous said...

No plans here yet either but I am working on it..you sure do love your Steak and shake huh?? Me? I can't stand the place..too slow and too expensive..and too much food..LOL
Have fun this weekend whatever you end up doing..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Steak-n-Shake sounds interesting.
I've never heard of it before. Is it a chain or a local place?
We eat out about 4 times a week and we are always looking for good places.
Have a good weekend.. I'm sure you'll find smething to do.
the tunderstorms haven't been too bad and the evenings are turning cool.

                                                Sunny

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend brings you the things you dream of most! Take care and enjoy ~ Have fun!
Katie

Anonymous said...

How about grinding up a steak, mixing it with chocolate ice cream and blend it . . . you have an original steak shake!  LOL  Have a good weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Sounds like life is just chugging along happily. Life very rarely chugs with me; it goes up and down like a yo-yo.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace