Thursday, August 2, 2007

This,That And The Other

Hello hello hello dear world

How are you ?? It was another warm day in my neck of the woods but this is Summer right ????

Anywho....I don't want to bring anyone down but I have to say that it was really tragic what happened in Minnesota. What happened your wondering....well an interstate bridge fell which lies between St. Paul and Minneapolis. I heard that there were some injuries and others who lost their lives. I think that it was sad that lives were lost and others injured. I don't know what caused the bridge to fall but it was such a sad bit of news. I will have to keep the families, those who got hurt and lost their lives in Minneapolis in my prayers and thoughts.

Enough of the sad news. I have to say that I am a huge huge fan of Ross Matthews and his blog which I have to share with you. He is such a funny and interesting guy. I do hope you will go over and take a look at his blog. He sure keeps me laughing. Here is his link -----> http://blog.nbc.com/ross_blog/

I do have to tell you that our new coworker is a really nice addition to our office. She let us know that she likes us and that she is glad to be working in our building with us. She does make us laugh and we enjoy having someone new around. I hope she is with us for a while. I can tell you that she is a really nice lady and she has quite a personality on her. It will be nice getting to know her more. Don't get me wrong I like my other coworkers too but its nice having someone new around to talk to and laugh with. My dear world I think that sometimes change can be an unexpected and wonderful thing.

So my dear world how are you today ??? Still chugging along ?? I hope you are all well and having a marvelous day. Thanks again for coming. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))It is so sad what happend to the lives in minnesota,I dont udnerstand why things happend like that.My Co worker said today that She thinks the end of the world is near.But enough about that,I dont even want to think about that.I do pray for the loved ones who lost there family.Yes,it is nice to have a new change at work.But lets not talk about my work.LOL.I hope you have a nice weekend.

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy

Anonymous said...

It's very sad about that bridge. It's the topic of conversation here.  So awful!
I'm glad your coworker is working out. Sounds like she'll fit right in! Good of you guys to make her feel so welcome.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that your new coworker is going to be nice and friendly. It can make all the difference if we get on with one another especially when you have to be with them for a good part of the day.  Exciting day ahead for me I get my new car..should be here around midday.  LOve Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I have been watching the news and it is so sad about the bridge tragedy. They are all in my prayers. Hope you have a nice weekend. (((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

It is tragic what happened in Minnesota!    It could have been worse had the other lanes not be shut down during the rush hour due to construction.    My sympathies for those families that lost loved ones and for the seriously injured.    Thanks for visiting my journal to check in on me.     I am not on the computer much and have been either working on my home one day and resting on my back reading the next.   I had a steriod epidural injection which was x-ray guided to the spinal sheath on June 29.    It has made a great difference and got me going so that I can bend and move where I was unable to before.    Surgery is the last thing the Orthopedic Back Surgeon wants to due and wants me to continue with 'conservative' treatment including medication.     I am happy for your new co-worker addition to your office since she has a wonderful personality to be around.     Things were looking bleak for my getting my building finished because of my back in May/June.     Now things look brighter.    In the winter I will be active in the journals again.    Take care and best wishes,   mark