Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hi !!!!!!!!! I have a few notes

Hello hello hello dear world

How is everyone today ???? I am fine thanks. Earlier today my family and I which included me, my mom, my dad and both of my nieces went to Chick-Fil-A in our part of the neighborhood for breakfast. Let me tell you they have the best scrambled eggs, bacon, french toast strips and the best sized drinking glasses in the entire world. I love going there for their breakfast buffet early in the morning. You have to get there early because then you can get the tables across from the buffet.

Anywho.....after breakfast we then went over to Walmart which is always always fun. I have to tell you that I had received my new ATM bank card in the mail yesterday because I had lost my other one. Yes my dear world I lose just about everything. If my head weren't screwed on I would lose it too. Anyways....I spent $130.46 in Walmart today getting this and that including a new hair brush since I used my old one so many times that the bristles were falling out every time I used it. I also bought groceries for the house including some Vanilla ice cream, some Cinnamon bread for work, some pork chops that my mom will cook and some ground beef that will get cooked later on in the week as well as some syrup and other items for the house. My nieces also picked up some school supplies for school. You can get just about anything in Walmart its a 1-stop shop.

Where do you like to shop my dear world ? Was it hot in your neck of the woods as it was in mine ?? Its like 180 degrees here in Atlanta, Georgia seriously. Later on my family and I will be going to Kohl's later on. I think that I will find a nice shirt to wear for Monday since I have jury duty. You might want to know that on Monday a huge murder trial will be going on at my work. I can't really talk about it right now because I might end up being one of the potential jurors I don't know yet. There's supposed to be 300 jurors going up to my work Monday. I don't know if I will be picked or not. I will let you know later on.

By the way did you hear about the rescuers in Utah trying to search for the miners in Utah ?? The other thing is Michael Vick has also been in the news quite a lot these days. It doesn'tseem to end with the news being tragic or turning into some soap opera these days don't you think ??

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and fill you in on a few things. Do enjoy the rest of your day. Take care everyone.

Stay Cool !!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds delicious! Hope it continues throughout your weekend! Take care and have fun always!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, do you ever eat at home? ;O)
Hope the jury service goes okay.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my personal journal, "Happy Thoughts"
It ususally consists of random thoughts and bizarre things that go on around here  (like stray emus and wandering maniacs.).
You are a brave soul to venture to WalMart on a Saturday. I wouldn't do it!
I'll look forward to hearing more about your adventures.
Please feel free to check out my other journal "30 Days in a Tent".
Good luck on jury duty!
Got to run...dog wants to play squeaky squeaky!

                                   Sunny

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were on a spending frenzy at Wal-mart.  If I spent that kind of money there I would have to take my own life.  Once again, going out for food, lucky you.  Have a nice Sunday as well.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Your entries make me smile.  They are so upbeat and you seem so happy about even all the little things.  You do, however, sound like an advertisement for Walmart!  LOL  Maybe you ought to move to Arkansas and join their team.  JK ;)  Have a fun day tomorrow.

Allison

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((9HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))))You seem to love Walmart.LOL.I used to go there all the time,but,I shop at Target more now than I do Walmart,how ever,we are going there today,my BOyfriend  and I.They have good clothes,Target doesnt.I need new pants for work.HAve a good week ahead.