Sunday, August 5, 2007

Just A Quick Note

Hello dear world

How are you ? I wanted to come and talk to you before I went off to bed. I read some news that I wanted to share with you. Recently a 5 year old boy named Austin Haley was killed Friday by a stray bullet while fishing with his grandfather in Noble, Okla.

Apparently the shot came from a police officer who was trying to kill a snake in a nearby yard. I wanted to offer my condolences to the family and relatives of Austin's during this sad time. I'm sure he will never be forgotten. I sure wish I could have met him. I will keep Austin in my thoughts as I'm sure others will do as well.

In other news a guy recently visited my journal and he said my journal is drab. What do you think dear world ?

Take care everyone. Enjoy your week and may I wish you plenty of sweet dreams.

Good-night !!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone feels like your journal is drab they don't have to visit it. That was sad about the child getting shot. My prayers go out to his family.
Get yourself a digitial camera and take some pictures of things your family does and post them for us to enjoy looking at how much fun you have with your family. I used to love camping and would love to see some of the places you all go and share in the fun with you all. Of course you don't need to put pictures of children in without the family giving permission. Hope your day goes well today. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  You DULL  Don't take any notice of anyone who writes taht sort of things.  It mustn't have been dull if he actually looked you up !! perhaps he is just plain dull himself.  Well another week starting do hope you have a good one and don't have just such a hard week as you have had lately. Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Not drab at all.

Anonymous said...

Your journal drab? NO way! Ignore him. It was interesting enough for him to find you and read it, right?
Sad about that little boy. I cannot even imagine how his parents will live through it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Oh that poor little boy Monae, how dreadful for his family. Take no notice what than person said about your journal, some people just like to be unkind. You carry on as usual. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Didn't hear of this one. My thougts and prayers go up for Austin and his family and friends! So very very sad.
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sad news indeed.
Your journal's anything but drab. Take no notice. B. x

Anonymous said...

OMG how sad. And how stupid. I'm sorry for the poor parents. Boring, Monae, you? Certainly not.

Anonymous said...

That was sad about that boy.  I heard it on the news yesterday.  I like your journal so who cares what that person says.  I agree with the first comment . . . take pics and share them, pics that include you as well.  Have a nice week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

That is so sad about the lil boy. Your journal is fine. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))That is so sad,I will say prayers for the family.I am sure that Police officer felt bad.I like your journal,dont listen to people say comments like that.dont stop your journal.Have a nice weekend.