Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Some News

Hello dear world

How have you all been ?? I hope you have been doing well. It was around 99 degrees in my neck of the woods and let me tell you its been like living in an oven outdoors. Of course it was another day at work for me.

In other news the results of my blood tests came in. Don't worry I'm fine. The results just showed that my thyroid is low and I might have to take some pill to take care of. However I am feeling fine and I'm sure it will be back to normal after the pill.

On a more different note I am more than EXCITED more than EXCITED to report that on Friday my family and I will be going camping. I will be going with them this time to a place called Unicoi State Park. Here is a link for you -----> http://gastateparks.org/info/unicoi/. This will be our first trip going there and I can't wait. Part of our trip will include going to an Alpine village of Helen, Ga. I'm sure our trip will be lots of fun. We will be going after I get off of work on Friday so I have something to look forward to.

So my dear world how are things with you ?? Do you have any news to report ? I have to say that things are good in my neck of the woods except the heat that is. I sure wouldn't mind a little bit of snow. Well that's all for now my dear world. I will talk to you when I get back I promise.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a scorcher here todayalso. 101º I believe is what it was supposed to be. 103º is forcast for tomorrow. I have been to some of the parks in North GA. Been to Helen also. You will probably love it if you like the mountains. Hope you all have a fun trip and don't get to hot. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Have fun and sing lots of campfire songs!  Yippee!  Ugh!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you have something nice to look forward to for the weekend. We will be looking forward to hearing all about it when you come back.  Glad to that the results have shown that your thyriod may be low and that the Dr. can get it under control (  I had a blood test yesterday for something similar!!)  Love as always  Sybil    xx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip, Monae. By the way, the thyroid pill is likely to be a long-term thing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Have a good time. B. x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((9HUGSTOYOu))))))))00HAve a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Camping sounds like a lot of fun.  I hope your weekend isn't too hot.  By the sound of it the weather is scorching there.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a wonderful camping holiday.  I would love to hear about it for I have had lots of fun camping in England.

John.