Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just Checking In

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? I was just catching up on my journal reading. I won't be going out today. I'm just hanging at the house today. This morning I had breakfast at the house which included scrambled eggs which are my favorite and nice crispy bacon. I also had some orange juice without any pulp. I don't like orange juice with pulp its weird to me. The only one going out today is my oldest niece who is going to a movie with a friend of hers. As for me I'm just laying low and enjoying my Sunday. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday as well.

I forgot to tell you its a wonderfully nice 86 degrees here in Atlanta, Georgia and I'm lovvvvvving it !!!!!!!!!!!!! It needs to stay like this for the next couple of weeks.

That's about it for me. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm opposite to you . . . I don't like orange juice without the pulp.  Have a good afternoon.

Phil

Anonymous said...

What movie are you going to see?  The last movie I saw was the Simpsons.  Have fun!

Allison

Anonymous said...

We are just hanging around home today also which is usual. Helen

Anonymous said...

Better weather than here. The rain's back again. :O(
B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Laying low sounds good to me to,I was doing that myself.Work called and wanted me to come in,I didnt even answer the phone.LOL.I felt kinda gulty,but,hey,its my day off.I hope you will have a good week ahead.

Anonymous said...

86 in Atlanta??? That's a cool spell.
You should break out the fleece jackets and long pants!
It's nice to have a quiet day at home.
Wednesday is my day. I stay at home and just hang out...I do a little cleaning and change the beds. I usually have a quiet evening. My husband has dinner with his best friend. It is pleasant to have one day to yourself.
I like OJ with pulp. It's yummy, like eating an orange!
Take care.,,,,,,,
 
                                 Sunny.

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to spend a Sunday.  Lazy days are a ways off yet.  When we get done with the moving and unpacking, it's bubblebath time! :)  Only had a shower at the other place.
                               Smiles,  Leigh

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I love lazy days just staying at home. I think I will have one myself tomorrow.
Anwayys..thanks for checking out my journal and leaving me a comment!

I shall be back later to read more :-)

toodles!
<3jackie