Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Day And Some Shopping

Hello dear world

How are you ? I thought I would pop in and say hello and share my day with you. Early this morning I had to go to Kaiser and get a blood test and let me just say yuck yuck yuck. I can tell you that the nurse that took my blood didn't mind jabbing the needle in my arm. I now have a redish bruise from her and that needle. I hate going to get a blood test its just awful.

Anywho......after my dreadful morning at Kaiser my folks and I and my youngest niece went to our favorite place for breakfast which is called "Truett's" . We love going there for breakfast. They have the best breakfast in town. Let me tell you I love going there and getting scrambled eggs and their bacon. You should smell their bacon its such an amazing thing to go there. My youngest niece loved the train that rides on a track above the tables and the booths there. They also have the best chocolate milk in the world in my opinion.

Of course after breakfast we went shopping at Target which my niece loved. I also did quite a bit of shopping there. I bought me some stickers, a journal covered in dark green and light green ribbons, two CD's one called "Continuum" by John Mayer and the other is by Alan Jackson which has his greatest hits on it. I also bought some books there which I have to tell you that they will be great to read for the summer. I also found some brown frayed tennis shoes which are really cute.My dear world if I didn't tell you this already John Mayer is my favorite singer of all time. I fell in love with his music when I first heard one of his songs "Your Body Is A Wonderland" which is a great song.Here is a link for you ----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJNE31Ndme0 . I also got my mom (2) containers and a nice shirt she liked. I also got some fabric softener for the house and let me tell you it was flying off the shelves like hot cakes at the waffle house. The fabric softener I bought smells wonderful its no wonder its flying off the shelves. Target is probably making a killing off that fabric softener. All in all I can tell you that I had fun going there and shopping. I love to go to places like Target where I can just go there and get things that I like. The toy my niece got is a computerized doll house with a computerized little girl on it that does everythingbut go to work inside of this house. It is a two story doll house that has everything you could imagine in this house. The toy was originally priced at $34.99 but it was marked down to $8.00. She loves her toy and she wanted to open it as soon as we got in the car. I have to say shopping is FUN,FUN and FUN !!!!!!!!!!!

So how has your Saturday been ??? Did you go out today as I did. Of course its been pretty warm but we was fun to get out and doing something I like my dear world. How are things in your neck of the woods ?

That's it for me. I'll chat with you again later.

Byyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your blood test wasn't so fun, too bad you don't have anyone to kiss that boo boo for you.  Have a nice remainder of your weekend sweet girl.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Blood tests need not be such an ordeal, Monae, I'm sorry it was horrid.

Anonymous said...

I always have black and blue places after an blood test. My veins are small and they roll so I always tell them my veins are small and they need to use a small needle. Most techs listen to what I say. My daughter is just like me in that manner. Glad that you enjoyed you shopping today. helen

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))I would say,yuk to,I hope they dont have to prick you a few times to get your veins going?Because they do to me,I have small veines and alot of times,they have to use that small,whcih I think is called a butterfly needel that they put in your hand,not in your arm.That hurts and I give myself a short ever other week for Arthitis and its no fun.I am not used to it.I lvoe to hear about your outtings,you going out with your family.That is nice.you sounds alot like me.I probllay have mentioned before,I love stickers and journals.I have a bunch of journals.Maybe I should start a hand written one again.If its not being to noisy,do you have alot of journals,you have finished?Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip Mornae. Have a nice Sunday.
B. x

Anonymous said...

A blood test shouldn't leave any marks - maybe they need some additional schooling! Glad you enjoy your shopping trip - Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and blessings for a wonderful week ahead! Take care,
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

Anonymous said...

Dear world . . . give me a break!  This journal is so drab.  I'll bet you are sexy.

Anonymous said...

What I did - if anyone care - well, a ferryride, and a walk on Vrångö island in the archipelago of my hometown, by the westcoast of Sweden. Then I did some dinner for the old man. Lars