Monday, August 13, 2007

What A Day....What A Day...Phew !!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening. I do have some news for you but first things first. Didn't the weekend go by fast ? I did have fun though on my camping trip with my family. I can't wait until the next one.

I did want to share with you what happened at work today. Earlier this afternoon while I was working on the 3rd floor at my job a guy that I used to know from high school named D---- came up to my work. I have to first tell you that we never dated or anything except for a prom that we went to together. The thing is he wrote me some letters and today he did something without telling me. It all happened when one of the people that works at the door at my job brought him upstairs. I had absolutely NO idea that he was coming up there. We had NOT seen eachother in months but apparently he had been carrying around feelings for me which I didn't have for him.

Anywho....today he just showed up to my work with a piece of jewelry for no reason. Of course I will be sending the jewelry back to him because I have absolutely no feelings for him and I wouldn't feel right keeping the jewelry. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Apparently he called me before I even got home so I immediately called him and told him that I didn't want a relationship with him. I also told him that I didn't like the fact that he came up to my work like he did without notifying me. My dear world I really didn't want to hurt his feelings but it couldn't be helped.

On a totally different note I hope that the 6 miners trapped in the Crandall Canyon Mine in Utah are alright. It seems that rescue efforts haven't gone through as planned. Hopefully the miners aren't injured or anything I sure hope that's the case. I have been keeping the miners in my thoughts.

In other news next week I have jury duty. I don't know for sure if I'm going to get picked or not but hopefully the one I do get picked for is something simple. I don't even know what I'm going to wear.

Enough about me how are you my dear world ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope things are going well with you. I hope you get to enjoy the rest of your week. Hopefully its not steaming hot in your neighborhood as it is in mine.

Take care my dear world !!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame you had to let D... down, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Good luck with the jury sevice. B. x

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you don't have any feelings for D... I have been praying for those miners also. I hope they find them soon and that they are somehow still alive and uninjured. Helen

Anonymous said...

That's too bad that you don't want to date D. Sounds like he REALLY likes you. Is there any way you can give him a chance? Go for coffee and see how he acts now?
I've been praying for the Miners, too. I can't imagine the horror of being trapped like that.
Have a good day...Pam

Anonymous said...

it is best to return the jewelry. you don't want him thinking your leading him on by keeping it. i hope jury duty is an easy one too. so sad about the miners. i think all hope is lost by now. have a nice day.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Your doing the right thing by giving Him back the jewerly.I would be upset to if someone came to my job like that.I didnt hear about the guys being traped in the mine.I do hope and pray they are ok.