Monday, August 6, 2007

A Perfect Day For Frying Eggs On The Ground

Hello dear world

How are you ? I have such news for you such news. Where shall I begin ?? Where shall I begin ??? Oh yes...today started another week for me at work. Today my coworkers and I received another supervisor at work and my old supervisor is still there with us but we have a new supervisor and he is a guy. Apparently from reports my coworkers and I do nothing at work. My coworkers and I disagree since we have been working our tails off from the start of our day to the very end. I don't know dear world I just don't know. We are just going to keep doing what we're doing.

In other news as you know I went and had a blood test and I still don't have the results. Do you think that they will come back with reports of me being a foreign alien or something ??? Perhaps it was found that I have grown fins inside of my skin. I will certainly keep you posted.

Update...as you might not know today my dad had Jury duty and he wasn't picked unfortunately. He wasn't happy about not being picked. He was thinking that he would get picked for a trial but NO. He will have to go back to work tomorrow. Let me tell today you he was dressed to the 9's today and I can say that he was dressed like James Bond from head to toe. My father isn't such a bad looking guy in fact he is quite the dresser.

Anywho....you might want to know that it was in the high high 90's today in my neck of the woods. The heat as soon as you stepped outdoors literally smacked you in the face. I'm surprised that a thousand wildfires hadn't been reported today it was so hot. It was however a perfect day for frying eggs on the ground. The weather forecasters say that it might just reach 105 degrees. Does anyone want to send me some snow and ice my way ??? I could use a little snow. Pretty soon I might melt from this heat. If you want you could send me an ocean I wouldn't mind getting an ocean in the mail. Don't mind me this heat is making me a little silly in the head.

So how are you doing my dear world ??? Are you suffering in the heat as I am or are you covered in snow ??? I do hope that you allhad a very wonderfully cool day.

I also wanted to thank you all for letting me know that I'm not drab as that guy said in my journal. Thank you all for your kind words and friendship. It is so wonderful having you all my dear world at J-Land.

To johnjjschmidt there are too many nice people at J-Land for you to be making such comments. Please try and be nice. I don't want you to say anything unkind to my friends here at J-Land. PLEASE TRY.

(((((((HUGS)))))))) to you all !!!!!!!!!

Bye

 

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice again here today with temps in the low 70's!  We don't own an air conditioner.  As for that idiot that left you that comment, he left we a couple of not so nice comments as well.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

It's been a hot one here today also. I myself after getting some work done this morning have been staying inside the rest of the day and staying cool. I am going to be cooler in a bit with the old ice pack to my back. Have a good night. Helen

Anonymous said...

I say "Who needs a Sauna this time of year, Come to Ohio for the newest weight loss program - It's a Sit and Sweat kinda thing!!! When you give those kind of comments written air time, you have given them breath!  Ignore the insults, You are who you are and knowing that is a good thing! Continue being YOU!!! Hope your tomorrow brings with it some smiles!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

Anonymous said...

Everyday the same stuff.  Find something new to talk about!  Boring!

Anonymous said...

Just ignore this guy. He came back, didn't he??
Try and have a good week and good luck at work.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I suggest to Mr. Schmidt that he just go frequent other journals if he's not happy here in 'Monae-land', nobody is forcing him to read, right?    We who are your friends enjoy reading your entries ...  when you're happy, sad or otherwise!  If we didn't we wouldn't come back, SO THERE!  Hope all goes well for you at work!    Judy

Anonymous said...

I see Mr. Shittt attitude visited your journal again today. Monae, please disregard his comments (blocking helps and his comment certainly warrants it) In my humble opinion there is nothing more low and ignorant then someone who sets out to intentionaly hurt someone's feelings. His actions are that of someone who has nothing better to do then hurt. Ignore him. I assure you, our thoughts, our comments, those who read your words are far more important then his.
We believe in you my friend.

Take care,
Rebecca Anne~

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  Well I have been saying last couple of days  "Oh I wish it were just a wee bit cooler"  and our temp. is just hovering around the 70 point  whatever would I do with 90  I am sure I would probably die !! certainly wouldn't want to go to work.  Must be goo dto see your Dad all dressed up to the nines as we say over here. Pity about not getting picked he would have liked a few days away from work I am sure !!  i was once picked for jury duty back in Scotland and had almost two weeks off work.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

No snow and ice, but will 50F do?

Anonymous said...

We have a manager just like that. They're all the same.
Have a good day Monae. B. x