Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Quickie Little Note

Hello dear world

How the heck are you ? Did you miss me ??? Well I'm sorry to say that my friendship and all with D---- is over. Its sad that things had to end in such a way. I will be returning the necklace he gave me and the letters he wrote me.

Anywho.....my dear world its been 102 degrees in my part of the world and let me tell you its been hot,hot,hot,hot,hot. Can it possibly get any hotter ?? Pray for a chance of snow for me will you ? I could definitely use it.

Well it was another day at work for me of course. Here's some news for you....there were 2 young guys on the 4th floor at my work and apparently they were spitting from the mezzanine on the 4th floor to the 1st floor below. Security was called and they were questioned. I found out that they were charged with something and released but they have to go to court for the incident. The two young men looked about 17 or 18 years old. Why my dear world would the guys want to enter a building to spit on people ? I don't know.

In other news earlier today I had a tuna sandwich from Subway for dinner. Let me tell you my sandwich was full of tuna, oregano, oil and vinegar and mayonnaise. You might be surprised to hear this but I had them put a slice of tomato on my sandwich for the very 1st time. My coworkers have been eating them at work and so it got me craving to eat one so I had one put on my sandwich. Today was my 1st time having a tomato of any kind and let me tell you my sandwich was delicious. My sandwich was probably a zillion calories but it was good. I also had some fries from McDonald's with my sandwich and they were hot, salty and good.

So my dear world how are things with you ? Is the weather where you are as draining as it is in mine. I hate just going outdoors these days its been so hot. Who am I to complain when there are miners stuck in a mine in Utah ?????

That's it for now. I'll end this by wishing you all a nice restful night. Byyyye !!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your friendship with D is over. But, I'm sure it's the best decision for you. I can't believe you've never eaten a tomato?? Wow!! You need to try some fresh homegrown ones. They are GOOD!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

According to the commercials you went to Wrong way not Subway.  Sorry about your friendship not giving you what you want.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had to break up your friendship?  What happened to make it not work out?  That is so disgusting about the boys spitting over the ledge.  I would hate to have it hit me in the head.  

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'll have one made just for you! Keep an eye out ~ Thank you for your reads, Thank you for being YOU!!!!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your first tomato, lol. Can't believe you waited so long. Try the cherry ones next. B. x

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  Soory not to have been popping in last few days but I have been on a quick trip up to Scotland. I was visiting a very very dear friend who is in hospial, I don't know if I will see her again so the visit was rather sad. However it was good to be able to just sit by her and chat a little and also read a wee bit from the bible that she wanted me to.  We are not I am glad to say having your heat but would't mind a little of it it is a bit on the cool side here and certainly not what we would want for summer time.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

It is ungodly HOT here and everyone is drained..
stay cool and thanks for making me want a tuna fish sandwich at 7am..LOL
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

How very rude of those boys to be spitting on people. I hope they get a good warning. I can't believe a southerner like you has not eaten a tomato before. I had one sliced on my roast beef sandwich for supper last night. Very good.  My neighbor has been giving me some and let me tell you fresh out of the garden tomatoes are delicous.
Hope your day goes well. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've broken up with D, Monae, but such is life, I suppose. Not being callous though. Want to share in my 54F today?