Saturday, August 18, 2007

Update....

Hello dear world

Its later in the evening but I have some news for you. Before I begin you might want to know that I actually ate dinner at the house. I had a hamburger for dinner which was made out of the ground beef I bought at Walmart.

In other news you will be happy to know that I am set for Jury duty. Here's my news ----> Earlier this evening my mom and I and my nieces took a ride to Kohl's. My mom helped me to pick out 2 nice dress shirts. The first one is a black and white striped shirt with a light tan background. The other one is a multi-colored purple,black and white striped shirt. I also found a cute new purse which is a smaller version to a suitcase a lawyer might carry. I really liked the purse. I also found some necklaces that my oldest niece helped me to pick out. When it comes to jewelry my oldest niece has great fashion sense let me tell you. Anywho...one of the necklaces is a layered purple necklace with round circles of purple with a light blue beaded band on it. The other necklace is a long silver chain with a medium sized black heart on the end. I also purchased a black bracelet to go with the black and white striped shirt. I already had a purple bracelet at the house to match the multi-colored purple,black and white striped shirt.

Anywho....I've gone on long enough about me and my day. How are things with you and your part of the world ? How was your day today ? Did you do any shopping like I did ? I do hope that you got to enjoy your day. I tell you shopping is fun. Tomorrow is Sunday but I don't have any plans as yet but you never know.

Well that's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon. Good-night all !!!!!!!!!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you do eat at home sometimes then. I was begining to think your life was one long dash between work, walmart and restaurants. (Just kidding of course)
But you're braver than me to shop on a Saturday. The world and his wife wants to shop on Saturday.
Glad you had a good spend up. B. x

Anonymous said...

Well Monae,   You will sure be the best dressed juror if you are picked !!  Don't know if I will pray for you to be picked or not. It is a double edged sword really It is good to be able to do our duty on a jury but on the other hand I don't really like to judge anyone else!! When I was on the dury in Edinburgh it was a manslaughter case and he was clearly guilty however the defender was so skillful I even bagan to doubt myslef !!  Anyway have a lovely Sunday  Love  Sybil xx PS Did you see my journal with the photo's of Princess Diana ?

Anonymous said...

Your new blouses will look lovely with the new jewelery. I haven't been shopping for clothes since last year in the spring. Since I am mostly a stay at home person I just wear shorts and a top in the summertime and pants and a top in the winter. I do own a few dresses but seldom wear them. I would love to go shopping but this bad back will not allow me to stand on my feet long enogh to enjoy it.  Hope you have a good Sunday. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))))))))Sorry I havent been around to commenting on alerts,but,I been reading.Sounds like you are all set for Jury Duty.Thoes sounds like really nice outfits.Hope it all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with jury duty. I keep hoping I will get it but I never do.
I have plenty of time and I am very willing. I never get called......oh well.
Enjoying your entires.....
You seem like a kind, approachable, down-to-earth person.
Keep it up! Looking forward to hearing more.

                  Sunny
    (I like Kohl's too_)

Anonymous said...

I recently received the survey, first step in selection process.  So I may be a juror soon, too.  Good luck, I bet you'll look sharp!
                                Smiles, Leigh

     

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the jury duty Monae. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Well if you don't get picked for a jury you will knock them out with the way you are dressed.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes the way you want it to and that you enjoy every minute of your day! Take care and have some fun!
Katie