Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Quick Quick Note

Hello hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!!!!! How how how how how how are you ?? I am gooood thank you. Of course it was another day at work for me. Basically it was another day of work but it was alright.

Anywho...did any of you watch the Atlanta Falcons game last night ? My dear world yes yes yes yes I did. I think that the Atlanta Falcons did good playing the Cincinnati Bengals. The Falcons beat the Bengals 24 - 19. I have to say that I enjoyed watching the game from start to finish. I definitely think Joey Harrington can play some football and he most certainly showed it last night. I also have to say that Joey is a very very gorgeous guy so he does make watching football worth while. I'll definitely be watching the games. I can tell you that I didn't used to watch football until my mom got me watching because she said that I might get into a conversation with a guy and that is one of the things I could talk about. I have to say that I have gotten into it though and I find that I am learning more and more about football as I watch it. I definitely enjoyed watching Joey Harrington. I think Joey will be good for the Falcons I certainly think so.

On a more different note you might want to know that earlier tonight my folks and I and my nieces went out to eat for dinner. We went to a place called "Restaurante Mexicano". For dinner I had two burritos and a sweet tea. While we were there one of the guys who works there was working our table. While he was working our table he had a conversation with my folks and I. Do you know that he said that ever since we have been coming there he had thought that I was a Latina. Some people at my work have said the same thing until they find out otherwise.

Well enough about me my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ? You will be happy to know that the weather was a lot cooler today maybe perhaps ( knock on wood ) could Fall be not too far behind ??

I guess that's about it for now. Good night all !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Joey isn't a dog killer.  Show us a picture of you so we can see what you look like.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hello just read you blog for the first time.....here is my journal http://journals.aol.com/zoretic4/dreamer-/ if you would like to cheak it out ....Its not like your journal.  Its only pomes

Anonymous said...

Hi..sounds like you life is getting back to normal. It's nice to get back to a regular routine. It was nice and cool last night and that full moon was sooo bright!
Not a football fan...sorry.
But I do like Mexican food. I had Mexican bean pie for lunch today. It was yummy.
See ya!

                       Sunny

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for Atlanta to do well because Michaal Vick is such a jerk.  And now that he found god, yeah right, he can go spend some time in jail and pray to him for a lighter sentence.  Hope you had a good day.

Allison