Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update....

Hello dear world

Good evening. How is everyone tonight ? Today was a busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy day at work for me but I am at home now resting and chatting with you my dear world.

Anywho...I wanted to tell you that the two books that Rebecca sent me are titled "The Tenth Circle" by a writer named Jodi Picoult.....here is her link if you want to check her out ----->  www.jodipicoult.com/  other book she sent me is titled "Thorn In My Heart" by a writer named Liz Curtis Higgs....here is her link if you want to check her out -----> www.lizcurtishiggs.com/ .

You might want to know that I started reading "The Tenth Circle" today. I will let you know how it is when I read some more of it. Have you read any good books lately my dear world ? Is there a book you would like to suggest I read ? Please feel free to let me know.

I wanted to tell you that there is a lady named Carly with a blog named "Ellipsis" which I enjoy visiting. She had a quote on her blog I wanted to share with you. Her link is on my journal page if you want to check it out.

Here is the quote :

"For every beauty, there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth, there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love, there is a heart somewhere to receive it." - Ivan Panin

I did want to say thank you to my friend whose name I didn't mention yesterday.....Amanda by the way. Thank you Amanda for the postcard I really appreciated it. I will be sending her a card for her kindness. So thanks again Amanda you are so very sweet.

Lastly how are things in your part of the world ? It was a nice day outside it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too cold. I am enjoying this weather. I do hope you enjoyed your day and I also hope you are enjoying your evening. I know I have kept you long enough so I will say good-night.

Before I go I wanted to have a word of the day :

Float

Take care everyone. Bye !!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that quote from your friend's journal. It is so true.  Have a wonderful Friday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I love to read, so you will have to let me know if this is one worth picking up! Hope your tomorrow goes easy on you so that you have a chance to breathe.  Enjoyed the quote - some good words to put to use! Thank you for sharing. Take care of you and remember a shared smile is something that says so much. Have a happy tomorrow,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I would like to use her quote as part of my journal description (hope you don't mind) Thanks ~ Be happy!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Carly has a beautiful journal. I need to get over and pay a visit.
Float, huh? As in a pool..? Or a Rootbeer float? I'll take either one! LOL!
G'Night

Anonymous said...

Carly always has great quotes to go with her excellent pictures.
Have a good weekend.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice Friday, and I'm sure you are looking forward to an exciting weekend.  Take care.

Phil