Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Day.....Today

Hello dear world

Good evening. How was everyone's day today ? I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing day. I thought I would come by and share my day with you as well. As you all might know this is the very last day of September.

Anywho...earlier today it was a really beautiful day in Atlanta, Georgia and the weather was amazing. I do love love love love love love love this time of year. Back to what I was saying...earlier today I treated my family to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse which is always good. For dinner my mother and I had the 16oz. ribeye. I had mine with mashed potatoes and she had hers with a baked potato. My niece Jeanette had shrimp while my other niece Megan had a hamburger which is her favorite thing to eat. My mom also had the French Onion soup and my dad had the 7oz. Salmon. I can tell you that our dinner was pretty good. Before our meal came I had a Caesar salad while my mom and my niece Jeanette had the regular tossed salad. This was not our first time at Longhorn and I'm sure we'll end up going back again soon.

After dinner we then took a ride over to Kmart where we all did some shopping. While I was at Kmart I bought some books, some Caress soap which is my favorite soap to use and a CD by my favorite singer Michael Buble titled "Come Fly With Me". I also bought a Marie Claire magazine because I enjoy reading all different kinds of magazines. As you know shopping for me is always fun,fun,fun,fun.

By the way Pam asked me what Banned Book Week is ? Well Banned Book Week is observed during the last week of September into the beginning of October. Banned Book Week is about celebrating the Freedom to Read. If you would like more information here is a link for you to check out ------> www.ala.org/bbooks/ .

So my dear world how was your day today ? Did you do any shopping today ? My family and I also watched the Atlanta Falcons game which my dad was excited about because the Falcons won their game tonight since he is an Atlanta Falcons fan. All in all our day was pretty nice. I hope your day was a nice one too. That's about it for me and my news. Of course tomorrow starts another week at work for me. I'll be back to talk to you again later.

Good-night all !!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day!
have a great week!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great dinner, it sounds yummy.  I'm about to go get my salad for dinner.  Take care girl and have a great week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you had such a wonderful weekend.  Mine was pretty good as well.  Enjoy your Monday.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I would have had the salmon.  I love fish and seafood!
We watched the Bupa Great North Run over on the other coast at Newcastle on Sunday. (I live in England).  Our next door neighbour ran in it yesterday for charity.  Most of the competitors are motivated for very good causes.  It's  a half marathon which ends up on the seafront. The RAF Red Arrows made a spectacular fly pass as some of the competitors ran over the Tyne Bridge.  It was so emotional watching all those people run for their own charity reasons.  Some of the stories that came out were heartbreaking.  But the overall sensation was that they were all running to save lives in the future.  Wonderful!
Glad you enjoyed your weekend too.


Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family....when I read it it makes me happy to see families get together...our family doesn't do that...I usually spend my weekend like I spend my week days....alone....but I'm going to the Aurora Club sometime soon...maybe mid October where at least I can be around people again...I can't wait.....June:)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Who doesnt love to go shoping?I love shoping.Even if I do Christmas shoping for everyone else.I am even thinking of wha to get my co workers.Dollor stuff.Hey,they have nice stuff.Gary and I have been to Lonhrn and didnt like it,wont be going back there.We love OUtback better.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I thought at first you were going to say you went food shopping. Have you ever shopped for food after you have eaten a big meal? IMPOSSIBLE! You forget half the stuff and end up having to go back when you are hungry and buy even more.
Gaz xx