Friday, September 14, 2007

....And Down Came The Rain

Hello dear world

How is everyone ??? I hope you are all well. It was another busy busy busy busy busy day at work for me. You might not know this but all through the day we had clear skies at work. As I was leaving the doors of my work the dark clouds started to roll in more and more and guess what.......on my way home from work the sky opened up and an entire ocean came down and the rain came and came and came and came. The weather guy said that the rain we were getting was from storm Humberto. By the way my dear world how do they come up with the names of the storms ???

In other news...my mom and I had to hurry to fix dinner because we thought that the power was going to go out. She fixed some pieces of chicken in a pan and I got together a pot of water for some macaroni-n-cheese and I also fixed some pancake batter 3-cheese biscuits that were ready in 20 minutes. Our dinner got fixed and we ate and the power did NOT go out. A little while after we finished eating. Later on my oldest niece got home from school which luckily it had stopped raining.

My sister is off of work today so there's not much to do this evening so yes I took me a nice hot shower and I had decided to come and talk to you my dear world. Since its a friday my nieces don't have any homework and my oldest niece is out watching a school football game which she enjoys going to. My youngest niece is at the house with us and her mom and my dad is heading out to do security at a hotel he works at sometimes in the evening. My mom is in her room getting settled into bed. Basically this is how our evening at home has been this Friday evening.

Tomorrow my mom and I want to go out to see a movie at a new theater that just opened near our house but we don't know what movie we want to see. Our plans are not firmly established yet so I will let you know tomorrow. I have to say that I enjoy the weekends because I always find something fun to do. I'm sure tomorrow will be fun.

Anywho....how are things going on in your neck of the woods my dear world ? what are you up to tonight ?? Are you hanging at the house as I am ?? Ido hope you get a chance to enjoyyour weekend.

Well that's about it for now. I'll definitely get back with you later. Take care my dear world.

Sweet dreams !!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your making me hungry...............

Those bisquits sound awesome....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice day...
We got that rain too.....it came up from ATL and hit us about 2 hours ago.
It's still raining. It sure cooled things off nicely.
Glad you stopped by to tell us about your day.
Hope you have a good weekend.

                 Sunny

Anonymous said...

Certainly a busy day times five!  LOL  I wish the sky would open up here, but instead of water it could rain money.  Enjoy whatever movie you decide to see.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't get to wet wet wet wet wet! LOL  Have a fun time at the movies.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

My daughter was saying it really poured down rain just as school was letting out. She of course has a weekend of lesson plans she had to bring home to work on for next week. He is teaching science and reading this term so that makes for more work for her. Hope you and you mom finds a good movie to go to Sat. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Glad the power didnt go out.Have a great weekend.Hey,do youu want a Post card from me from the beach?I tihnk I have your adyy,but not sure.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good weekend, despite the rain. B. x