Saturday, September 22, 2007

An Early Saturday Briefing

Hello my dear world

Good afternoon how is everyone ? I have a little bit of news for you. But first I am happy to report that the weather is pretty nice here. I do have to tell you that a little while ago I was on the deck in the back and something amazing happened...while my hand was on the rail a hummingbird came zipping up to the tip of my finger which has never happened before. I looked over and this hummingbird came up to the tip of my finger and I just stood there looking at this hummingbird flying by the tip of my finger. A few minutes later it flew off to a nearby tree. This was the first time a hummingbird has done that. I loved looking at it. The hummingbird was a navy blue with metallic grey on it and it was beautiful. I have to say that I am glad my dad put out a hummingbird feeder because I got to be face to face up close and personal with a hummingbird it was a wonderful experience. Here is a link for you to see hummingbirds ---> www.hummingbirds.net/

Anywho....you will be happy to know that my foot is better thank you all for your kind words. My niece is also feeling better she has been taking medicine and she is up and she is doing fine. My other niece Megan will be going for the very first time to an Atlanta Braves baseball game with my father at Turner Field. Someone at the courthouse gave my father 2 tickets to the baseball game and my niece had said she had wanted to go to a baseball game since we hadn't had a chance to take her. Today will be her first time and let me tell you she is excited. I know she will have fun. I know my dad will have fun he is definitely a sports fan he watches baseball and football on television. Here is a link to the ballpark -----> http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/index.jsp .

As for me I don't have any plans yet but you never know. I sure hope you are enjoying your Saturday my dear world. Let me know how your day goes. By the way how isthe weather in your neck of the woods ? Well that's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Have a good one. Byyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))That is so kewl about the Humming Bird,I would have loved to seen that,so up close and personal.Gives you something tothink about life,being so beatifulI am glad your Neice is feeling better and that is grat that your other Neice or the same one?Is going to Her first game.I know She will have fun.The weather here is nice,actulay compared to what it ws while Gary and I ws on vaction.Have a nice Sat.

Anonymous said...

Wow, mornae, what a great experience.
Glad you and your neice are feeling better.
B. x

Anonymous said...

How lovely to have a hummingbird get that close to you. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will think of something fun to do today.  Can we call you Snow White now since the animals come right up to you. : )  Take care beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

That's so cool what the Hummingbird did! That's almost magical.
It's raining here in So Calif. Yep...can't believe it! We haven't had rain all year long.
Have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I thought this was going to be all official, you know, with a briefing and all.  LOL  That is so sweet that a hummingbird came up to you like that.  It proves that you have a kind soul and heart and the bird sensed that.  Luv ya!

Allison