Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Love Shopping !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Its me again. I am happy to report that its a wonderful 81 degrees in my neck of the woods and I have a little bit of news that I want to share with you.

Anywho...earlier today my folks and I went for lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant called "La Parrilla" which has the best Mexican food in town. There were some people there celebrating their birthdays and there was also one little boy there celebrating his birthday as well. As for me I was just there having lunch. What did I eat you might be wondering...well I had a monster taco and it was monster sized. My taco came with bits of chicken, lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes which I gave to my mom and a monster sized shell. I also had a orange drink with my meal. Along with my meal I had a side of avocado's to go with my taco. I can tell you that our lunch was good.

After lunch my folks and I went to do some shopping which was nearby La Parrilla. The store we went to is called "Belk" which is a store that we go to from time to time. My dad went to another store to get a fishing license. Me and my mom went into Belk's to look around but we did end up buying a few things. She picked up a pair of pants and a shirt and a pair of pajamas for a baby nephew of mine. As for me I picked up two really cute t-shirts I found in the men's department. One of the t-shirts has a black Labrador Retriever on it and the other one has a moon on it which I liked. I also picked up a couple of really cute fleece socks that I can wear around the house.

Here is the link ------> www.belk.com/ .

Yes my dear world I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve to shop. By the way Belk also had some Christmas decorations and ornaments that I looked at while I was in the store. While I was walking around many of the female cashiers kept running up to me asking me if they could ring me up because I was carrying some of my mom's stuff in my hands. It was like I was getting celebrity treatment but I told them no thank you because I was still looking around the store. You might also want to know that the shelves were also stocked with Halloweendecorations, purses, jewelry and other items. I spent over $50.00 in the store in one day.

On the way home my dear world we had noticed that some people had gotten into a car accident but luckily no one was hurt. The tow truck was there and so was a police officer taking care of the situation. I forgot to tell you that my mom and I made plans to go over to the video store to rent some movies, get some popcorn and make a night of it tonight. All in all that was my day. How has your Saturday been my dear world ???? What have you been up to ??? I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love shopping, too! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your parents! Eating out, and shopping.....what more would you want?
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Glad you had a great time,have a nice evneing.

Anonymous said...

You must have had a whale of a time indulging in your two favourit pastimes - eating and shopping.
B. x

Anonymous said...

So I guess you decided not to go to the movies, but rather bring the movies home to you.  Once again, going out to eat, lucky you.  Shop to you drop chick.  Have a good Sunday as well.

Phil

Anonymous said...

LOL>> I remember when Belks used to be JB White!
We have 2 Belks here...a huge brand new one that is beautiful!

               Sunny