Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm Back With Dinner And A Movie Or Maybe Much Ado About Nothing....I Couldn't Decide On A Title

Hello dear world

Its me again and I have more news....again.

A few minutes ago my folks and I had lunch for dinner. We had ham from the deli at the supermarket on round sandwich rolls with mayonnaise and mustard. With their sandwiches they had tomato bisque soup. With my sandwich I had Lays Regular Potato Chips with Kool-aid on the rocks.

While we ate we watched "The Wedding Date" with Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney. Here is the link for you ----> www.theweddingdate.net/ . If you get the chance you must see this movie its incredibly funny and its worth watching more than once. Dermot Mulroney is quite the charmer in the movie and I have to say I enjoyed it.

Well that's it for now or maybe not if I end up with more news to share. I know I have kept you long enough. I'll keep you posted.

Until then......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))You know how to have fun.LOL.Nite Nte.

Anonymous said...

I hope you all enjoyed your movie and that you are a happy girl!  Have a nice Sunday Monae.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Your dinner sounds really good!! I've seen that movie and it's a cute movie.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty good..
I had a chicken wrap and tomato basil soup the other day at my favorite little coffee house. It's always yummy and I can take my laptop.
Glad you had a pleasant time.

                          Sunny

Anonymous said...

I hear that was a really cute movie.  I hope you had fun. : )

Allison