Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Notes...But Its Already Saturday

Hello dear world

How are you ? You might have noticed the title to my entry and I have to explain. At the moment in my neck of the woods its 1:21 AM but this entry is about my day today and not about Saturday.

Anywho....it was another day at the courthouse for me and it was a really slow day after such a busy busy busy week. While my coworkers and I were sitting in our room earlier this morning my favorite singer Brian McKnight came on the radio.

At lunch time my coworkers and I went to a Mexican restaurant in Jonesboro, Georgia where my coworkers got themselves both a meal to go but I didn't get anything from there. Can you guess what happened next ??? Well they both got sick from the food and I wasn't sick at all. My family and I had stopped eating there because we found out the food wasn't good. Other people at the courthouse even said the food there wasn't good. I tried to tell my coworkers but did they listen ???? NO !!!!!!

I also wanted to tell you that during our lunch break my coworkers and I went over to the Dollar Tree which is a fun store to shop at. I picked up a few items in the store including some butterfly stickers and some heart stickers, I also got 2 different pairs of Halloween socks, an Eeyore light up pen since I still like Eeyore from the Disney classic "Winnie The Pooh". I also got a Witches Broom light up pen, 2 cute folders for my oldest niece and a light up pen for her and a bag of fake rats for Halloween.

Later on after work my family and I went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant. While we were there my mom and I ordered a plate called the "Fajitas For Two" which is something we order regularly at Mexican restaurants.

On our way home from dinner my mom and I and my nieces dropped off my dad at home and we then headed to Kohl's to do some shopping. While we were there I picked up some things since there was a sale going on. Anywho...I got a navy blue necklace, a navy blue and light blue bracelet, 2 Autumn candles and one of them is a Hot Cider scented candle. I also picked up a coffee mug which looks like a piece of art as well as an orange and black Halloween tablecloth which has pumpkins and some witches hats on it. While we were there my oldest niece also picked up a few shirts she liked. My mom wanted a multicooker but she decided not to get it. I also picked up some small Jeff Gordon Christmas ornaments as well.

After Kohl's we wanted to go to JoAnn's but unfortunately it was already closed by time we had finished at Kohl's. My mom said we will try to go back to JoAnn's tomorrow. You might also want to know that tomorrow is the "International Night" at St. Philip Benizi which is always fun. All in all my day was nice.

So my dear world how was your day ?? I hope you had a really wonderful and memorable Friday I sure did. I do hope that you all have a safe and exciting weekend. Well that's all for now. I'll get back with you later I'm sure with more news.

Good-night. Sweet dreams

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day, hope the weekend goes just as well.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Wow...sounds like you had a busy day.
I wanted to go shopping but I was sick all day yesterday. I made it to Target and that was it. Ugh.
Glad you had a good day. Kohl's is always a good store. They have pretty good clothes and their prices are reasonable. And they always have something on sale.
I like it much better than Goody's.
Have a good Saturday.

                Sunny

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))Glad you had a nice day,sounds like you got alot of nice things.Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you didn't get any food at that Mexican food place. To bad your coworkers didn't listen to you. That really needs to be reported to the Health Dept so they can check out the temps that foods are kept. Glad you day went wel yesterday and Have a good weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

They say you are what you eat, and two Mexican restaurants in one day, you just may be a Mexican at heart now. LOL  Looks like you started off your weekend with lots of shopping already.  Have a fun Saturday.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Southernmush...thank you so much for stopping by my journal and commenting...it really meant a lot to me....I will be reading your journal now as well. I hope you are doing well...God Bless.....June:)

Anonymous said...

I love Mexican food.  Not that crazy about Kohl's.  Hope your weekend has been good.

Allison