Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Its Q & A Time

Hello dear world...

How are all of you ?? It was a really beautiful day in my neck of the woods unfortunately I had to take the day off of work and go to the doctor but I will tell you about that later.

Anywho....I know you have all been waiting for me to do my interview which was given to me by our dear friend Dan and I will now give you all the interview. I hope you enjoy finding out some things about me.

And now the interview...

1.) What's the coolest thing about living in a hot, little town such as Atlanta ?

Answer: I have to say that the coolest thing about living in Atlanta would be the campgrounds all over Atlanta, the restaurants especially "The Varsity". I would also have to say the different shopping stores like "Discover Mills" which has everything you could ever want under 1 roof. You have to check out this link -----> www.atlanta.com/

2.) The world is going to end next week ( let's say sometime around noon on Monday the 24th of September ). What do you do to get ready for the end of life as we know it ?

Answer : That's an easy one I would say that I would want to spend every single hour with my family just hanging out as we usually do at home watching movies and such

3.) Your name, it's kind of unique around these parts, Is there a story behind your name ?

Answer : Actually there is a story behind my name Monae. My mom wanted to spell my name M O N E T after Claude Monet the artist but a friend of hers had already given her daughter that name so she combined Claude Monet with the famous Mona Lisa painting and gave me Monae. Its not really unusual its just common actually

4. ) If you could be a virtuoso in any one musical instrument, what would that instrument be ?

Answer : I can't say that I am much into musical instruments but I would have to say the guitar. The reason for this is that I like hearing the singer John Mayer play the guitar so I guess that's why I pick the guitar

5. ) What is the best book you've ever read, and why ?

Answer : I would have to say that the best book I've ever read would be "The Diary of Anne Frank". I think that since I have kept handwritten diaries and journals of my own I have to say that me and her had that common. I also have to say that I learned a lot from Anne even though I never met her.

I have to say that Dan did not ask the following questions of me but I would like to share them. I am going to consider them Bonus questions. I do hope that you are able to learn a little bit more about myself from these questions and enjoy getting to know me from these questions and my answers.

Bonus Questions

1.) What five movies could you watch again and again ?

Answer : 1. The Lake House 2. You've Got Mail 3. Fracture w/Anthony Hopkins 4. Bridget Jones's Diary 5. XXX with Vin Diesel by the way I forgot to mention my top favorite movie of all time.......Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze

2.) Which do you prefer.....Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall ?

Answer : Fall. I say Fall because I enjoy the weather and seeing stores with their shelves stocked with Fall decorations.

That's about it for now. I do hope you enjoyed this. I'll talk to you again soon.

Good-night

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They could have named you Monaelisa.  : )  I love You Got Mail, so romantic to me.  I could have said I liked Sleepless in Seattle, another romantic Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movie.  Have a good Thursday and I hope you are feeling all right.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Loved the answers!  Great job, and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.  And, I love the name Monae and the story behind it.  To me, it's a very pretty and unique name.  

-Dan
http://thewisdomofadistractedmind.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite movies is 'The Notebook'.... the first time i watched it, i cried... and watched it about 3 or 4 more times that weeked and saw something different every single time!  

Discovery MIlls? Is that the one close to Satellite Dr. or Rd?  If so, my BIL works there....

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good answers Monae. And I agree with Dan, it's a lovely name and a good story behind it.
B. x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU)))))))))))))))Nice interview.Have a ncie weekend.

Anonymous said...

I always thought your name was beautiful.  As for the movies,  you need to have a couple of manly movies in there LOL.  Have a nice TGIF.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Your name is lovely and unusual. Thanks for sharing the interview.
I hope your trip to the doctor was not an indication of anything serious - - take care....... Jon