Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Some New News....

Hello dear world

How are you today ???? I can report that I am feeling much better. The medicine I am on from the doctor is working and I am also taking some cough syrup from the drug store which is getting me better as well. I did head back to work which let me tell you has been keeping me a busy,busy,busy,busy,busy bee. You might also want to know that it was a very warm day in my neck of the woods. I am longing for the cooler temperatures to come. I am waiting for the sweatshirt weather. Where is it ?????

In other news I was reading the newspaper today which in my neck of the woods is the Atlanta Journal Constitution and do you know that it was filled with all kinds of depressing news about over 200 service members returning today to Iraq and Afghanistan over at the Atlanta Airport. I also read about a 20-year old woman who was held captive for a number of days. Apparently all kinds of things were done to the woman which really made me sad.

I just can't stand reading the paper much these days. It seems that the news gets worse and worse. Do you feel the same way my dear world ??

Of course I did get to come and visit you all. A few minutes ago I did go over to visit some journals which I have to share with you. Over at "The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind" journal there was a blog mentioned which I have to share with you but first ----> http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

and now ----> Jaden's Steamy Kitchen Blog

http://steamykitchen.com/blog/ There is a recipe for making a bread you might enjoy. You will enjoy it for sure so what are waiting for ???

I also went over for a visit at Dad's Tomato Garden Journal which is always heartwarming here is his link ---> http://journals.aol.com/white6416r/DadsTomatoGardenJournal/ .

You might want to go and visit with him and have a cup of coffee over at his journal. I also find that you will enjoy meeting him. Please do go over and say hello.

Last but not least how are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know that I am doing better. Thank you all for thinking of me and wishing better health for me.Well....what else did I want to tell you ??????? what else ???? Oh yes, enjoy the rest of your week.

Byyyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better.  I missed stopping by your journal and hearing what was going on in your neck of the woods.  Luv ya!

Allison

Anonymous said...

I don't read the papers much myself either. Far too depressing.
Glad you're feeling better m'dear.
B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Glad your feeling better.Thats why I dont read or watch the news.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hey.....glad you're feeling better.
It has cooled off a little bit around the south....80's instead of 90's, although we are a LONG way from sweatshirt weather. That rain last night helped a lot.
We are driving to Greenville today.
Thanks for the links to the journals. Fun.
Don't read newspapers anymore.....enough news 24/7 with the computer and CNN.

Good luck have a good day.

                                    Sunny

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. What is couch syrup? We don't have that in the UK.
Gaz

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better.  Hope you had a good day today.  Take care beautiful.

Phil