Monday, September 3, 2007

Update....

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!! How is everyone ?? Let me tell you my folks and I had a wonderful wonderful wonderful day. My nieces and their mother didn't go with us they went somewhere else.

Anywho....a few minutes ago we got back from the place we went too which is called "Discover Mills" malls here is a link ----> http://www.discovermills.com/ . I have to begin by saying that Discover Mills is a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge huge mall. The first place we went to was right at the entrance when we first walked in. The store was the "Bass Pro Shop" which my dad lovvvvvvvvvvved entirely. We spent quite a bit of time in the Bass Pro Shop because my dad wanted to look around in the store. He did purchase something there and I did as well but I will tell you about that later.

Later on we got into the mall which is connected to the Bass Pro Shop. We immediately went into the mall and let me tell you there are a thousand stores inside that its hard to decide which one to pick first. There is every kind of store you could ever imagine under one roof. There is an "Off Broadway" shoe store, a "Nine West Store" and there was even a "Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament" place where you can go in and watch knights joust. We didn't go inside though because we were too busy looking around and shopping. A few minutes later we went to a store called "The Earthbound Trading Company" which was a whole different type of place. Then we did look around at all the other stores which was fun. I can tell you that we went into a suit store which my dad loved too.

Then we went further into the store where we got to one of my favorite places in all the world. I saw a bookstore there called "Books-A-Million" which had every book you could ever imagine in the world. I did purchase some books there and some bookmarks as well. I purchased some books titled "Coming Undone" and one of the other books was called "The Jane Austen Book Club". By the way one of the book marks I bought had a picture of the writer HermanMelville and some information on the back of him and his writings. The books I bought I have never read before. Later on my mom came in and she picked up some things she wanted including a coin book to put some coins she has in the book and some books for my youngest niece to read. I bought the things my mom picked up and mine. Once I got to the register one of the guys who works in the store entered me on a discount since I had quite a bit of stuff.

Then we went walking some more through the store and I was quite thirsty so we eventually ended up at a "Chili's" which was located right in the mall. My dad and I had the same thing which was the Texas Cheese Fries but I didn't want jalapenos or bacon on mine but he did. We got our dinner and my plate had some jalapeno jack cheese which I didn't want so one of the ladies took it back and made me another plate of cheese fries which was quite good. My mom had one of their hamburgers which was cold so hers got taken bad and heated up and she liked it once it got heated up. My dad had a beer with his fries, my mom had a frozen margarita and I had a Mango Tea.

Later on we went into the mall again which was fun. My mom got ahead of us on a scooter she has and got to place where I said I had wanted some "Churros" which is filled with cinnamon and apple and they are served nice and piping hot.

While we were walking with our churros we went back to the Pro Bass Shop which was at the very end of our day which my dad was quite happy about. As my dad was walking around he found a fishing pole he wanted so he bought it and I purchased a Moose beany baby since the Moose happens to be one of my favorite animals. I also purchased a Moose bobble head which is quite cute.

All in all I can tell you my dear world my folks and I especially I had a wonderful day. My most favorite part of the mall was the bookstore which was a huge bookstore and I simply couldn't buy every book in the store sadly enough. I did have a great time and we plan to go back soon. I can't wait until next time.

So how was your day dear world ?? I know some of you stayed home and others that didn't stay home. I would really love to hear about your day. Once again I just thought I would come over and share my day with you.

I'm sure that I kept you long enough so I will say good-night for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Sweet dreams everyone !!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you had a huge huge huge huge huge wonderful wonderful wonderful time!  LOL   I was so happy for you reading this.  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really fun time.  Too bad that tomorrow won't be as fun.  Take care and have a good week cutie!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time Mornae. Do I get the impression this mall was quite big?
B. x

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you when I read how much you enjoy yourself. What a wonderful mall that must be....it must have more shops in it than all the shops in my nearest town !!! Although I also went to town yesterday and did some shopping but only in two shops !!  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Glad you had a great time.Sounds like a nice mall and that was nice you got a discount.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I have read both those book you mentioned..."She's come undone" by Wally Lamb is one of favs...start with that one!!
sounds like a smashing day...
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Wow..sounds like a fun day.
We don't have Bass Pro Shop here but we have a Sportsman's Warehouse your dad would love. They have every camping, hunting, shooting and  fishing thing that you can imagine. We go there about once a quarter and apend too much money on fun stuff! LOL.

the book store is fun too but I can't drag my husband out of one.....He is a notorious reader of EVERYTHING he can get his hands on. We have a brand new Books-A-Zillion about 5 miles from us and it is by far his favorite place.

LOL......I thought the Medieval Times places. went out of style and disappeared in the late 80's. I can't believe there is still one around!!

I'm glad you had such a good day. It really sounds neat.

                      Sunny



Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had such fun during your holiday weekend! Take care of you and yours always.  P.S. I'm gonna check out the two books - The worm that I am (book that is)
Katie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a full day with many adventures to be had. No malls that size in my neck of the woods. I would have been exhausted after a day like yours.

Happy Wednesday.
Michael

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/2007/09/04/teetering-on-the-verge-of-change/1516

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to pop in and get back to you. Thanks for stopping by. I'm trying to figure out a way to make my journal a bit more intereting. You have a wonderful way of describing things, keep it up, thanks for the welcome.

Anonymous said...

I am surprised you have any feet left after a day like that!
Gaz ;-)

Anonymous said...

Where have you been all week?  I hope everything is OK with you.  I'm a bit worried since you haven't left an entry in quite a while.  Luv ya!

Allison