Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Little Note

Hello dear world

Good afternoon !!! First let me say that its a beautiful day in Atlanta, Georgia and the weather is wonderful. I wanted to come by and tell you that I got a wonderful note of thanks from a new journaller at J-Land named June. One of our friends at J-Land pointed out her journal and I immediately went over and said hello to her and read her journal.

Anywho...today she sent me an e-mail thanking me for stopping by her journal. I would like to share her link with you. I think you all would enjoy meeting her and getting to know her. Here is her link -------->

June's Journey -------> http://journals.aol.com/JVbutterfly/junes-journey/ . Please do go over and say hello and welcome her to J-Land. You might want to share the link to your journal as well.  Let's all welcome June with a great big hello

(((((((((((((((((((HELLO JUNE ))))))))))))))))

That's all for now. I'll be back to share my day with all of you. Take care everyone. I'll talk to you later.

Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again....you are so kind to post that for me....I can't thank you enough...I hope you enjoy this wonderful day....God Bless......June:)

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))You are so godd at finding new Journals.Thanks for the link.Have a nice day and it is nice out.Not to hot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for relaying, Monae. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I'm just popping by to say thank you for visiting my journal today.  I hope to see you again soon.  I now have you on my alerts and I'm looking forward to getting to know you too.
Take care

Jeanie xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/kirkbyj05/DaytoDayLifeintheLakes

Anonymous said...

I will pop by to say hi later......... Gaz x

Anonymous said...

Good morning...I always enjoy your cheerful notes.
This weather is spectacular but the evenings are getting a bit cool for me.
I guess I am just a summer person.

I will check out the new journal you found.

I like a journal called "that's my answer"
I will put a link to it in Happy Thoughts if you'd like to check it out.
It's fun and very creative.

                               Sunny

Anonymous said...

That was sweet of you monae...i just popped over...
have a good sunday
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a nice Sunday Monae.  : )

Phil