Monday, September 17, 2007

News For Monday

Hello dear world

Good evening. Here in my neck of the woods its almost 10:30 at night. Anywho....how is everyone ? I am doing fine. I have a few things to share with you.

Of course today started another week at work for me which I probably told you already. Nothing much happened at work. I am happy to report that Atlanta's heat wave seems to have passed. It was a really pleasant day in Atlanta everyone at work agreed with me. There was even a nice cool breeze in my neighborhood. It was extremely hard being indoors today I must admit. It felt like Autumn had come sliding into my part of the world I lovvvvvvvved lovvvvvvvvved lovvvvvvvvvvved it !!!!!!! I sure hope the weather stays this while for a while.

In other news....today a new show came on Fox and it was called "K-Ville" which was shot entirely in New Orleans. If you get a chance you have to check it out. Here is the link for you ----> www.fox.com/kville/ . I must admit that I missing my other show "Bones". I sure hope that it will return soon or I might just have to not watch K-Ville. For now I will give it a chance. The show comes on Monday at 9:00pm. I just thought I would share that with you.

Enough of my news. How are things with you ? How are you doing this fine evening ? I hope you are enjoying it. I just thought I would pop in and say hello to you my dear world. I guess that's it for now.

I'll talk to you later. Nite nite

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it is cooling off there for you.  That K-Ville show just doesn't appeal to me.  Have a super Tuesday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Have a cool pre Autumn day tomorrow Monae!

Phil

Anonymous said...

The weather is cooling of here a little to. The breeze has that wintery feel about it.
Have a good week.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello!!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello again.

It's been so long, nearly a month, since I've been at J~Land. I miss you all very much and I'm coming back, starting right now, I promise. I can never stay away for too long, you all mean so much to me and your entries are so interesting.

I hope you all haven't forgotten about me by now and I'm looking forward to sharing more with you once again. =)

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hey.......isn't this weather spectacular?
Cool, clear...the starts were so incredibly bright last night.
I  am really a summer person and I LOVE the heat but I must admit, this has been great!!
Nice to see you... you have such a charming style..maybe it's a southern thing!

                                Sunny