Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Nice Day

Hello dear world

Good evening and how are you today ? I am doing better thank you. I wanted to thank you all for your kind words and advice about what happened recently. I wanted to tell you that the person who said something that wasn't nice about me was one of my cousins who is older than me and apparently he made the comment but I still don't know why. I will just have to ignore him and act like I didn't care about his comment. I don't think I will mention the comment he made about me to him because I just think that I will just forget about it but I will ignore him if I see him. Anywho...thank you all.

In other news I wanted to come by and share my day with you all. Earlier this morning me, my folks and both of my nieces went to 9:00 a.m. mass at our church Saint Philip Benizi. If you would like to see a picture of it go to this link -----> http://www.stphilipbenizi.org/ .

Later on after church we then went for breakfast at a place we like to go and eat at called "Denny's". For breakfast I had a dish called a meat lover's scramble which consisted of scrambled eggs mixed with pieces of bacon and sausage. I also had some hashbrown's and (3) buttermilk pancakes.

After we went for breakfast we then took a ride to our shopping store Walmart. While I was there I ended up purchasing some stickers, 2 books I wanted to read, a pack of postcards, 3 bracelets that my oldest niece wanted and a really nice journal that I can write in so I can share my entries with you my dear world and some chocolates with Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream filled centers.

You might also want to know that just a few minutes ago my family and I had dinner. My folks had some barbecue ribs with some sauce they like with potato salad and corn on the cob while I had a hamburger that my dad cooked on the grill which was quite good. Of course you might already know that I will be off of work tomorrow for Labor Day so I will be with my family again tomorrow. I am happy to report that the weather has been pretty nice in my neck of the woods for a change.

Well enough about me how are things going in your part of the world ? How is the weather where you are ? I hope you will get to enjoy the rest of your weekend as I am. Well that's about it for me and my news.

My dear world I came upon another journal that I didn't know about it until now and just when I found it the person is leaving. I just had to share the link with you I hope she doesn't mind.

Another Country Heard From -----> http://journals.aol.com/springsnymph/AnotherCountryHeardFrom/

I will get back to you later with more details. 

So to be continued......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a nice day so far..

Oh your in Georgia eh?


--- Christopher

http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow480/ChristophersJournal/

aka Former..... Christopher's Blog on cmarlow330 SN!


Ps.. I added you to my alerts and my side bar of readers ^_^

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have those ribs, you missed out having a burger that's for sure.  You have a pretty church that you go to, looks pretty new as well.  Anyway, take care and have a good Labor Day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

You definitely live in the south!!
Denny's AND WalMart!! Who could ask for anything more???
Glad you had a good day!

                    Sunn

Anonymous said...

Nice church Mornae. I wasn't expecting something quite so modern, don't know why.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a very pleasant day.  Hope today is just as nice. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hello!  I am here because Guido had a link to your journal in his and I clicked on it.  Presto!  Here I am.  LOL  I'm happy to have found you and I look forward to visiting from time to time.  I have several friends who live in the Atlanta area and I will be in Atlanta for a few hours on October 4 and November 1 but just at your airport.  LOL   Anyway, I'm leaving a link to my journal and if you ever want to stop by, you are most welcome!
hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed your entry, Guido sent me over.  My sister in law lives in Georgia and she has really suffered with the heat this summer.  Come visit my journal sometime, I live in the Pacific Northwest.  Joni    

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about your cousin, you can choose your friends, but not your family! All that talk of food has made me hungry........... Gaz :-)