Friday, September 21, 2007

ITS FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you ???? Let me start by saying......It's Friday !! It's Friday !!

Okay here I am again. How was my day ?? Well my day started before 6:15 am at the courthouse where I work. My morning began like this:

A black cat walked in front of me at the employee's entrance where I go in but before the black cat who did I see ? News vans from the Fox 5 News Channel in my neck of the woods were parked in the front of the entrance. One of the male reporters was standing in front of one of the camera's prepping to talk live on camera...Why ??? Well in my neck of the woods which is called Clayton County, Georgia there was a huge cocaine bust made by some Clayton County police officers and so that was the late breaking news. Here is the Fox 5 link ---> www.myfoxatlanta.com/

Anywho....I did want to tell you a little something. My mom started me watching a show on television called "CSI:Crime Scene Investigation" which I can say is a very interesting crime show. I love the show its wonderful. Here is the link ------> www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/ .My favorites on the show are William Peterson who plays Gil Grissom and Gary Dourdan who plays Warrick Brown.

In other news I am sad to report that my oldest niece isn't feeling all that well and as for me I hurt the bottom of my foot mainly because I stepped on a thin piece of wood which I didn't see at first stuck in the carpet inside of our house. The piece of wood did come out of the bottom of my left foot and my mom applied some medicine to it and a band-aid. My foot did hurt today at work but I'm sure a nice hot shower will do the trick tonight.

On a totally different note I have to tell you about something that happened inside of my work. Earlier this afternoon on the 2nd floor of my work there was a really nice looking gentleman walking down the hallway and I saw him. Once he got to where I was standing I smiled at him and asked him how he was doing and he replied back with a smile and he then said hello back to me and he asked me how I was doing. After that I replied with a smile and I told him that I was fine. My coworkers were standing nearby and they agreed with me that he was nice looking and they saw that he was looking back at me as he was went walking down the hallway. My coworkers then replied to me that he must have liked what he saw. I had wanted to ask him for his phone number when I was talking to him but my brain had shut down at that point. I just wanted to share that with you. I know that I am a bit silly.

So how was your day dear world ? Any plans for the weekend ? I don't have any plans as yet but you never know. I'll get back with you later tomorrow and tell you if anything pops up. Do keep me posted on your weekend.

That's it for now. Byyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... are you sure you want to know?  my car screwed up this afternoon, so i am going to have to deal with it... just as soon as I can figure something out...

The good news is, I stopped by the store for milk and bread just about a mile before it messed up...

Jackie

Anonymous said...

This nice looking gentleman should have asked you for your phone number.  You are the hottie of Clayton County Georgia afterall.  Take care beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Did you get yourself on TV?  I hope you will be OK.  The worst thing that happened to my foot is that I put it in my mouth more than once.  LOL  Hope you will have a good weekend.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I hope your neice feels better soon and you foot gets better.
Maybe you'll see your gentleman friend again and you'll get a second chance to get his number.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I don't have any plans for this weekend. Just laying around and taking it easy. Hope your foot get better soon amd that your neice feels better soon. Helen

Anonymous said...

LOL..You work at an ATL courthouse??
I'm surprised CNN isn't permamently parked out front.
I hope you never run into Nancy Grace!!
I used to like her but I think she is losing her mind.

We have lots of plans for the weekend.... going to a fall festival, lunch, taking Cookie out with us.

Have a good weekend...Hope the foot feels better,

Try watching "Sensing Murder" It os a pretty good crime show.

                   Sunny

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll see that good looking man again and he'll talk to you next time. Never say never.
Hope your foot is better...have a good weekend.
Pam