Monday, September 3, 2007

HAPPY LABOR DAY !!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How is everyone today ?? I am doing quite well. The weather here is a little warm but the sky is a nice light shade of blue and I have plans today.

My family and I are planning to take a ride to the Discovery Mall in my neck of the woods which I am excited about. I can't wait to go there because we have NEVER been there. I can't wait to see all that's inside of the mall.

So what are you doing today my dear world ??? I want to hear about your day so please feel free to leave me a note and tell me all about it. I do hope you all enjoy the day as I'm sure I will.

I'll let you know how it was when I get back. Until then....

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go have a wonderful time at the mall. I'm almost thru cooking and ready to picnic in the yard.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  Today my friend Mary and I went into the town of Bath. It is a lovely town especially when the sun is shining  which it was today. we did a little shopping in a shop called Marks and Spencers. I bought myslef a sport suit jacket and trousers in a nice grey colour. Mary got the same  she also got a pair of brown cotton trousers. They are for our holiday starting next week when we go to Africa on Safari.  We also paid a visit to an old lady in a nursing hom ethat used to be a neighbour of mine. So I have had a good day. Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Happy shopping Monae!  Wish I was going with you!  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!
I stayed home from the gym.
We went to lunch at Lizard's Thicket and then to Kohl's to get my husband a new watch.
Right now, he's outside raking pine straw and I am going to go through a bunch of my winter clothes and make a bag to take to the Goodwill Store.
Exciting, huh?

Have a wonderful day.

                  Sunny

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Hope you have a good time,I know you will.I have missed reading your journals.Since I am back,I will be reading more.Have a nice Holiday.I am just chilling out here.

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought something nice for me at the mall.  LOL  I'm sure you stopped and got something good to eat as well.  Have a good evening and hopefully you will have a good work week as well.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I've had a busy kinda day working in the garden. Your day sounds much more fun. B. x

Anonymous said...

Your day sounds much better than mine. Mine was just stay at home chores. Tell us what you saw at the mall when you get back.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I am a bit late, but I hope you enjoyed your day?
Gaz