Saturday, September 22, 2007

Am I Weird or What ??

Hello dear world

Good evening. I know I know my dear world another entry surprise surprise. You might want to know that my dad and my youngest niece returned home from the game earlier today at the start of the 8th inning of the Atlanta Braves game. The Braves did beat the Milwaukee Brewers 4-3 and yes I watched the entire game at home.

Anywho...before the baseball game however I watched a movie called "See Jane Date" here is the link ---> http://abcfamily.go.com/seejanedate/ . Its about a single woman who struggles through a series of disastrous encounters in a desperate attempt to find a date for her cousin's wedding in just four weeks. Its funny and its worth watching.

So my dear world what did you do today ? I hope you got a chance to enjoy it. I also hope you get to enjoy your Sunday as well. That's about it for now. I will talk to you again later.

Good-night !!!

* Its possible I may be back with more news so I'll keep you posted. * 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad your Neice and Dad had a good time at the gmme and that they won.SOunds like a good movie.Have a good night and a good Sunday.