Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update....

Hello dear world

Good afternoon. Its me again. How is everyone today ? I hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy their Sunday. This morning my folks and I and my nieces went to our church St. Philip Benizi for mass. We returned the Elijah Cup and the Journal to church and another family now has the Elijah Cup and the Journal as we did. I have to tell you my dear world that we will be having a International Night at our church pretty soon. I will let you know when. On the International Night there will be people and food coming in from all over the world. After the food, music and dancing there will be a mass following the festivities. Its always fun.

Anywho....after church we went to Denny's nearby and I have to say that the server was so busy that she missed a lot of things during her work. She forgot to give us silverware, my parents their coffee and our drinks. It took some time for her to bring us our food and to other tables. The thing is that had her working the other side of the room as well and they kept her running so I don't think it was her fault. She was running all around Denny's like she was on fire. She was doing the best job she could.

So my dear world how has your day been ? At the moment my folks are watching football. The weather I am happy to report has been cool and it seems like Autumn has arrived quite nicely. I don't mind Summer being over. I will enjoy this time of year. Has Autumn arrived to your neck of the woods ?

By the way there is a really great guy named Christopher who has a journal that I think you might want to visit. Please do go over and say hello. I think he would appreciate some visitors to his journal. Here is his link --------> http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow480/ChristophersJournal/

That's about it for me and my news. I'll be back with you later. Take care everyone !!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope will have a good afternoon Monae.  Sounds like the waitress was extra busy and I think Sunday mornings are probably their busiest day of the week.  Stay good girl.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Have you missed me. Mary my friend and I are just back from our Safari to South Africa we had a great time. I have been busy today catching up on reading all the journals received in last two weeks !!!  But just wanted to say that I am glad to see you are still well and enjoying life. Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Being a waitress would be a tough job, I think. Especially if they have you running all over the place like that. Sometimes, at the hospital they will do that to nurses. I'd have one patient at one end of the hallway, and another at the opposite side. I think they should issue us rollerskates!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Sounds like you had a good day,sorry about the water being so busy,your right,it probllay wasn Her falt.Have a nice evneing.

Anonymous said...

You again?  LOL  I wish you would provide pictures of all these things you describe.  I think that would be so cool.  Of course, including a picture of you!  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I hope the waitress got plenty of tips. If it's anything like over here they don't get paid much. Have a good week.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I think it was really kind of you to realize it wsn't the waitress' fault that they had her running crazy like that.

Some people sould have taken it out on her.
It is not fair. No one works harder than waitresses.

One rule I always learned: ALWAYS overtip breakfast waitresses.
If they can be cheerful and pleasant at that hour of the morning, they deserve it.