Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some News.....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. At the moment its 11:30 pm. I know I know its late but I had to come and chat with you. First of all as you might not know it was another day for me at work and I was busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy but I made it through my day.

While I was at work a little something happened to my mom but rest assured my dear world do NOT fear she is fine and everything is okay. She just had a little tumble but everything turned out alright. We can all laugh about it I just thought you might want to know.

The real news is that I am sorry to report that I am as of today NO longer a fan of "BONES"on fox. They disappointed me in every way and I have to say that they have lost a devoted fan in me. I had waited months for it to come on and then I was let down by the season premiere.

I can say that I was happy by the show "House" it was wonderful and I can't wait to see it next Tuesday. I have to say if you get a chance you should watch it. It comes on Tuesday nights at 9:00 pm on Fox. Here is a link ----> www.fox.com/house/

Yesterday I also found me another show called "The Big Bang Theory" and I am a continued fan of "Two and a Half Men". I have to say that Charlie Sheen is better than ever. You have to see this show its amazingly funny and I highly recommend it. Here is a link for you ----> www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/

I have to tell you that I am loving the weather in my neck of the woods. I especially like going to the stores where the shelves are stocked with Halloween and Autumn decorations. I am just lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvving this time of year yes I am yes I am.

So my dear world how are things with you ? What did you do today ? I hope your day was a nice one. Mainly I just wanted to come by and say hi so HI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone. Until then.........

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you are enjoying the weather in your neck neck neck neck neck of the woods!  LOL  I have never watched bones but House is a pretty good show.  Have a happy hump day.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Glad mom is okay... When we went to the theater last week, an elderly lady took a header onto the brick walk way. She was not so fortunate. We had to call an ambulance. Poor lady. I felt so bad for her.

How about "Dead Like Me"?? I LOVE that show.
I told my husband I was going to start eating at the IHOP so I can apply for a job as a Grim Reaper. It seems like a pretty good gig.

I like this time of year but I HATE when Christmas decorations start showing up in stores before September is even over.

Have a good day/ Nice to hear from you!

                             Sunny








Anonymous said...

Hope your mom will be OK, Monae. TV soaps? Have gone off them a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your Moms mishap - But really happy to hear she is doing fine! I try not to get involved in to much TV - It always seems the ones I like are the first off the air. Hope your Today was good to you and gave you many reasons to smile. Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am so glad your Mom is ok.Sorry to hear you were disapointed about your show.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your mum is okay.
House is good. The series has ended over here but I'm sure there will be another next year.
B. x

Anonymous said...

I really like watching house.  Hugh Laurie is such a trip.  Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. : 0

Allison