Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Huge Huge Huge Huge Huge Huge Thank You Full Of Excitement

Hello hello hello hello hello hello dear world

How are you ??? I am good, good, good, good, good. What's going on with me ?? Well first things first....today was another day at work but not too busy. The best part of my day was when I got home.....why ?????????

-----------> Well when I got home on our kitchen table was a package from a dear friend of mine and inside were (2) books and a handwritten letter. Let me say I can't wait to read the books and I will certainly be writing my friend a letter. But I do have to thank her.........Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Rebecca you are a dear dear dear dear dear dear friend. I was so excited when I saw that I got a package from her.

Do you like getting letters and writing letters my dear world ? I do. I like to send someone a letter and drop it in the mail and letting them know that I appreciate them and their friendship. I know I know my dear world there's e-mail and instant messaging but there's just something about writing a letter and getting your mail and seeing that you've gotten a package from a friend or a new acquaintance. I am always touched by the thought.

I also received a postcard from someone she knows who she is. I want to thank her as well. ------------------------> THANKS !!!!!!!!!

I also wanted to tell you that I went to one of my favorite blogs today by one of my favorite people....Rosie. Her talky blog today was beautiful and I wanted to share her blog with you -------> http://www.rosie.com/blog/

Anywho...how are things in your part of the world ?? Did you receive anything today ??? The weather in mine was simply fantasic and I hated being indoors at work with such beautiful weather outdoors. How about you ????

I do hope that you are good my dear world. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your happy happy happy!  I can say that I'm not much into writing letters anymore.  Stay sweet and special.

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))You know,your right,email and text messaging is ok,but theres nothing like a good letter in the mail box,I know that is always makes someones day.I love doing that and I love to write and to make people smile.Have a nice night.Glad to see you happy,that you had a special friend to give you some nice things.

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to receive something good in the mail. I love getting cards and packages.
You asked if I'd recieved anything today. Yes....a blessing today. I passed my exams at work today. That's a gift in itself!
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Wow.....glad someone had such a good day.

Mine was long and exhasuting and torturous.
I guess I am too cynical and negative.

ugh. I don't think I could get that excited about a book or a package or a letter unless it was MY book (completed and published) a package full of money or a letter telling me that I was the long lost daughter of a bazillionaire and my parents had actually adopted me 50 years ago.

Good luck. Hope you have another wonderful day.

              Sunny









Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear you had such a nice day, Monae. Weather here? Sunny but cold.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day. I received tickets for Brands Hatch to see the British superbike championships - Yippee!
B. x

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome my friend :o)

I do hope you enjoy the books, and I'm glad my package gave you a smile. Thats all I ever hope for~~

Rebecca Anne