Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Movie Night

Hello dear world

How are all of you tonight ?? I have to say that I had an enjoyable movie night with my mom. Earlier this evening we went to our favorite hang out called "Blockbuster" here is the link for you ----> www.blockbuster.com/ .

I have two movies that I think you might like. One of the movies we saw was called "Fracture" with the very great actor Anthony Hopkins and my very favorite actor Ryan Gosling. I have to tell you that Fracture was a very interesting movie and it was filled with twists and turns up to the very end. My mom also loved it as I did. The other movie we saw was called "Wild Hogs" with John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Ray Liotta and many many more. I can tell you that Wild Hogs was a very funny movie all the way through. John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy kept the movie filled with lots of humor throughout the movie. My mom and I both enjoyed the movie. Our favorite however was Fracture and I think that I will end up buying it because we both would like to see it again.

Here are the movie links of the movies we saw :

Fracture -----> www.fracturemovie.com/

Wild Hogs -----> www.apple.com/trailers/touchstone/wildhogs/

We also rented another movie called "Crank" but we haven't seen it yet. Before we left the video store I did purchase the Blockbuster Rewards card because you get free movie rentals and other things with the card. By the way my dear world before we saw the movies we watched the previews and there was a movie on the previews called "Michael Clayton" with George Clooney that looked pretty good. I think if you get a chance you might want to rent that movie because it looked like a pretty interesting movie. I hope you get a chance to see some of these movies because I think you will enjoy them. You might also want to get some movie theater popcorn while your at the video store.

Let me know if you find a good movie that I might want to see. I always enjoy seeing a movie I haven't seen before. Feel free to post your movie suggestions in your comments. I'll be waiting !!!!!!

By the way how was your evening ??

I'll get back with you later.

Bye

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day and fun evening.  I didn't really like wild hogs, I thought it could have been better.  Have a nice Sunday girlie girl.

Allison

Anonymous said...

I don't watch many films as a rule but this week I watched all three of the Lord of he rings trilogy. Good stuff.
B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Your Journal is always so intresting to read.Glad you and your Mom enjoyed the movies.Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Can't remember the last movie I actually went to.
What are your 5 all time favorites?
Mine are:
 National Lampoon's Vacation
 Sunset Boulevard
 Groundhog Day
 Psycho (the original)
 Grease

   See ya! Have a good day!

                        Sunny
 
 

Anonymous said...

Kerry saw Wild Hogs and she loved every minute of it. I must watch it myself. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are having a fun weekend so far.  Take care and keep smiling.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I've seen Wild Hogs and laughed through the whole thing as well. I haven't seen the others. Thanks for the recommendations.
Have a good week.
Pam