Monday, September 24, 2007

This, That And The Other

Hello hello hello hello dear world

How are you ????? I am doing well thank you. As you might not know I had to get up early this morning, get dressed, wash my face and get myself to work. I was a busy busy busy busy busy busy busy woman. It was work work work work work work work work work all day until 4:00 pm which is when I get off from work.

Anywho...its evening now in Georgia and I am super super super super super excited that K-Ville is coming on tonight yeah !!!!!!! I must confess that I just finished a mug of very cold but oh sooo delicious Mayfield Fudge Ripple ice cream.

So what were you up to today my dear world ??  I hope you enjoyed your day. I'll be back to talk to you again later.

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great great great great great great evening and a not so busy busy busy busy busy busy day tomorrow.  Take care.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Have a good, restful evening!!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

That would explain (just a lil part) of some happiness!  May your tomorrow bring with it...a whole lot of the same excitement and happiness as your each and every day does! Take care my friend,
Katie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))You sound like you could use some rest.Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but which is better??
Mayfield, Breyer's or Blue Bunny????

Glad you had a good day.
The nights are getting so cool and pleasant.

                      Sunny

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh Monae.  Were you like one of those students when told to write an essay of 100 words or more you repeated the same word about 50 times.  LOL  Just kidding with you.  Hope you had a nice Tuesday as well.

Allison