Monday, October 1, 2007

A Funny Kind Of Monday....

Hello dear world

Good evening. How is everyone today ? Well I'm back !!!!! First let me start by saying that today started another week at work for me but I enjoyed this day. Why ????

Well for starters I got to work this morning around 6:00am. and I entered the room where my coworkers and I sit in the morning, for breaks and such when I walked over to the coffe pot and noticed that it had been left on all weekend. Lucky enough though it hadn't caught on fire.

Later on in the day you might want to know that I scared one of my coworkers by putting a fake rat in her chair. I tried not to laugh but she nearly jumped out her skin when she saw it. One of my other coworkers was sitting next to her and jumped too. I must say it was the funniest thing. We all laughed about it and she kept looking to see if I had put another rat in her chair.

In other news you might want to know that it was a really beautiful amazing day in my neck of the woods. There are even hints that the leaves are changing in Georgia so I think Autumn has finally arrived.

Last but not least you might want to know that my mom and I watched "The Big Bang Theory" and "Two & A Half Men" on television and I have to say that I have become a fan of both. I have officially broken it off with Bones on Fox. I just thought you might want to know that.

So how was your day my dear world ? I hope your Monday was as enjoyable as it was in mine. What did you do today ? I hope that you were able to laugh a little today or maybe my day made you laugh a little.

Anywho.....take care everyone

Good-night

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))That is to funny.I aggree with the other comment.Payback is hell.LOL.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  You are a good at making me smile when I read your journals...what a fright to give your fellow worker !!  You had better watch out she dosn't catch you out next !!  My day was much quieter..no one played a joke on me. It was a horrid day here dull grey skies rain rain rain all day. The trees here have all strated to get teir Autumn colours and indeed lots pf leaves have fallen and after the rain yesterday look a bit like wet heaps all over the grass. It is dry so far  this morning but still grey and misty. Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

I wonder what will be waiting for you ......next time you get to work.  hehehehe!
Yesterday, here in the English Lakes, was beautiful.  Autumn has definitely arrived but so did  sunshine and blue skies.  Its cooler, especially the starlit nights, but its so beautiful watching the trees change colour and show a last vibrancy before they fall.
The worst one to suffer leaf fall first was the horsechestnut, which has lost most of its leaves already.  Their spiky encased nuts are lying on the woodland paths when I go for my walks.  They are Irresistable for me not to stamp on them to reaveal their shiny brown nuts inside.  A childhood pleasure I still enjoy.  Lol!
Yes...yesterday was a good day over here for me.  Glad yours was too.

God Bless
Jeanie  xxx

Anonymous said...

"Rats...why'd it have to be RATS???"
LOL LOL>>> And here I thought I was the only one with a fake rubber rat!
He's been on the rocking chair in my living room for ages.
Sometimes I forget he is there and he startles ME!!! LOL LOL

The leaves are starting to change a little bit here and these cool evenings are delightful but I still hate to see summer end. I LIKE the 90 degree days.

Glad you had a good monday..hope your Tuesday is as good but as others haved warned, you'd better watch your back.........

           :-)

                      Sunny

Anonymous said...

Fake rats eh? You'd better watch your step now, they'll be out to get their own back.
B. x

Anonymous said...

ROFL about the rat!!!!  My kind of office!