Monday, October 8, 2007

Notes For Monday

Hello dear world

Good evening. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. As for me I am doing fine. I thought I would come and share a few things with you.

Today was another week at work for me however the weather was nice. I wouldn't mind a little rain right now however just a little.

Anywho....I have to tell you that as you know my friend Rebecca sent me some books and one of them was titled "The Tenth Circle" .I was reading it but it got a little sad for me so I haven't read it lately. At the moment however I did start reading another book that I just haven't been able to put down. The name of the book is "At First Sight" by the writer named Nicholas Sparks. I have to say that the book is pretty good and it is a very wonderful story. If you get the chance you should get it and read it. Here is a link for you ------> http://nicholassparks.com/ .

By the way I did go back to watching "K-Ville" on Fox I just can't stop watching it. Maybe I will just have to keep it as a favorite next to "House" .

So how was your day my dear world ? I hope your day was pretty nice. How is the weather in your part of the woods ? I just thought I would pop in for a few minutes and let you in on a few things. That about covers it. I'll talk to you again later.

Good-night

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day. I'm always looking for a good book to read..thanks!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I like House too.
Have a good day.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Good morning...
Always nice to see your pleasant notes.
Have a good day.

                Sunny

Anonymous said...

))))))))))))))HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Glad your enjoying your day,

Anonymous said...

It's so great when you get a good book that you can't put down. I have one I'm reading although my mind doesn't allow me to read most days...I have to really be in the mood to read for some reason...but I will finish reading it one of these days....June:)