Monday, October 15, 2007

I HAVE NEWS !!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening. How is everyone ?? I hope you are all well. Today I have such news for you but I will begin with the most biggest part of my news first.

Today in the book I bought at CVS yesterday which was reported to you by "THE SUNDAY TIMES" there are 10 stories in it and I read two of them today. One of the stories I read was titled "Waiting For Love" and it was a really nice love story. The two people in the story Bryan and Michele met, fell in love and ended up together. The other story that I am still reading is called "One Week To Make Him Mine .The story is about a young woman named Lindsay and a young man named Jerry who happens to work at a carnival that Lindsay met at the carnival with her friend Beth. So far its a very wonderful love story.

And now for my big news....please don't be alarmed. First today started another week for me at work which is located at the H.R. Banke Justice Center in Jonesboro, Georgia 30236. Here is the link for you to see my work -------> www.co.clayton.ga.us/hr_banke/index.htm . You will get to see a picture of my work place. Please feel free to go check it out.

Anywho...earlier this afternoon about 11:20 pm on my lunch break I was witness to a fight in the parking lot of the employee entrance. At the time I was sitting in the truck. When I was sitting in the truck that I ride in to work I heard a lot of yelling and screaming so I got out of the truck to see what was going on. What I saw was an older gentleman and an older lady at their car. I also saw a younger woman and a young gentleman at the car. The younger woman was yelling and assaulting the older gentleman with her purse. At that time I was screaming "HEY", "HEY" to try to stop what was going on. The younger guy with the young woman was trying to stop the young woman. At a point he had pulled her back but she got free and got back to the older woman and started yelling in her face.

At that moment the older gentleman said he needed the help of law enforcement so I ran up to the beginning of the employee entrance where I saw a guy that I thought could help the situation. At the time I didn't know the guy was worked in law enforcement. The guy I got to help called a police officer on the radio. Then at that time the police officer talked to the older gentleman and the older lady about what had happened and then he talked to me about what I saw. The police officer went and talked to the young woman and asked her what had happened. The police officer came back and asked me to write out a statement as well as the older gentleman and the older woman to write out a statement.

I don't know how the rest of the situation was handled after I wrote my statement but I hope things turn out alright. I don't know if I will get called into court to testify about what I saw but I will if I am needed. I can tell you that it was quite an afternoon.

So my dear world how was your day ? Did you have to go into work as I did ? I hope you got to enjoy your Monday. I can tell you that the weather in my neck of the woods was pretty nice despite my afternoon. I have to say that I didn't want to ignore what was going on so I felt that I had to get involved and I am glad that I could help to end the situation. The next time something like that happens I will respond the same way as I did today.

Well that's about it for me. Don't worry my dear world I am doing fine. Enjoy your evening my dear world.

Good-night

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Makes me wonder why the younger woman was jumping on those two. Good for you doing all you could to stop it. Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you are such a good citizen to report what you saw.  I'm also glad you didn't get too involved to where you may have gotten hurt.  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you didn't get physically involved in that fight.  I don't know what we would do without you.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I would have gotten involved as well....to many people don't want to get involved and then justice is not done as it should...Good for you....June:)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I dont know if I would have gotton invoolved,if I was with my Boyfriend,He probllay would of went and helped put.That is so scary.I am glad you and no one got hurt.Glad you are enjoying reading your books.Have a nice dya.

Anonymous said...

If it was near the courthouse, there is no telling what the whole story was.
You were wise to just call the police and let them handle it.
You did the right thing.

                sunny