Friday, October 5, 2007

Dinner And Some Movies....

Hello dear world

Good evening or should I say good morning ??? Well how about good evening and good morning. As you know its Friday its Friday its Friday !!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho...it was another day at work for me but it was a slow day. The weather was nice and I am enjoying it. You might want to know that after work I got home and then my family and I went out to dinner. On the way to dinner my mom and I and my dad and my youngest niece dropped off my oldest niece off at one of her friends so they could go to a school football game. The friend of my niece her mother took them to the game.

The rest of us which included me, my mom and dad and my youngest niece went to a place we go to called "City Buffet" which is located on 7165 G.A. Hwy 85 in Riverdale Ga. in the Kroger shopping center. I must tell you that the food there is good and so are the fruits and other desserts. They have crab legs there and egg rolls and pizza and stuffed shrimp. The crab legs go rather quickly there. I can tell you that our dinner was quite good.

After dinner we stopped off at Blockbuster Video which is always fun. While we were there we picked up a few movies including movies called "Slow Burn", Perfect Stranger with Bruce Willis, "Condemned" with the wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shooter with Mark Wahlberg. My youngest niece got a movie called "Zathura". I have to say that Perfect Stranger was alright but the movie I would like to recommend is "Shooter" . I have to tell you that Mark was superb in the movie and he made the movie worth watching. If your like me and you like a good action movie then you will want to see it. Mark isn't half bad looking either I must admit. I think I will want to watch it again. Here is the link -------> www.shootermovie.com/ .

I do have to thank you my dear friends for commenting about my last entry. I will have to work on talking to the guy more. Thank you again for the helpful comments.

So how was your day my dear world. I hope you enjoyed it as I did. I guess that's about it for me and my news. I'll talk to you again later. Take care and have a great great weekend.

Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched "A Cinderella Story" with Hillary Duff?  I think it is such a good movie.  Hope you have a good weekend.  If you ever want to chat with me I'd love it. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased you had such a nice evening out, Monae

Anonymous said...

Keep on enjoying your life. Good to see ya.

Spencer

Anonymous said...

I hope you will have a very nice weekend, and obviously that guy likes you enough to talk to you, so maybe when he strikes up a conversation again you can kind of hint that you are interested in going out with him.  Take care beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice time with your family...it's always nice to be around family....June:)