Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"a what-what today as I talk about...nothing,really entry

Hello my dear world

How are you today ? First things first in my neck of the of the woods we got for the first time in a long time...a teaspoon of rain. There is still a water ban in effect. Maybe you might have me over your house so I can save the house some water...hmmmm

Anywho...today was a rather busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy day at work for me and I worked my tail off from the moment I arrived to the minute I got off.

On a different note...earlier this evening about 7:00pm a movie came on the Lifetime channel called "Harlequin's Diamond Girl" and my mom and I enjoyed it. The movie was adapted from a romance novel. The movie was about a playboy lawyer Denny Montana (Kevin Otto) who never gives his doudy, but loyal paralegal Claire(Joely Collins) a second glance. When his brother Regan Montana(Jonathan Cake) returns home to oversee the sale of the Montana family wine estate, under the watchful eye of their mother Abby Montana, Regan recognizes Claire as a diamond in the rough. He transforms her into a ravishing beauty to list her help in luring his brother Denny away from his scheming girlfriend. The plan goes awry when Regan recognizes his own love for Claire after Denny falls for her. I do have to say that Jonathan Cake is a very nice looking guy and he is a very talented actor. I would love to see this movie again.

I must say my dear world I enjoy a good love story. My biggest news is that I am excited excited excited to report that my favorite favorite show next to House that is "Blood Ties" will be premiering October 12th at 11pm on Lifetime which I am happy about. I can't wait until it comes back on. By the way did any of you see House last night ?? I did and I loved seeing it. I am becoming a bigger fan of House. There are some new people on the show that I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve. I love this time of year when my shows come back on. I was disappointed however in Bones but I don't watch it anymore because I fell deeper in love with House.

So how was your day my dear world ? I do hope you are enjoying your evening ? I just thought I would pop in and say hello. I guess that's about it. Did I miss anything ???

Take care dear world. Good-night !!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

House was pretty good last night.  I hope you have a nice Thursday beautiful.

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I love watching movies on lifetime.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I think it is obvious that you enjoy a good romance story!  A sucker just like me for love!  Have a wonderful Thursday. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Good morning....
I guess we are getting that rain you had last night because it is pouring here this morning.

I am not big on romance movies., especially Lifetime. Give me a good 1950's monster movie any time!!!
The worse the dialogue, the acting and the production values,  the better.

New TV favorites?? Haven't found one yet.
Xena will always be Number 1, folowed closely by Dead Like Me.

Have a good day....stay dry!!
         
                             Sunny

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe I missed House on TV this week! I love that show. I don't watch much TV so I guess I didn't even think about it.
That movie you described sounds like something I'd enjoy. I'll have to keep my eye out for it to play again.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I love the show House. My husband & I never miss an episode. The things that come out of his mouth are hilarious.