Sunday, October 7, 2007

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Scrambled Eggs With Chopped Up Salmon Are Wonderful

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I am doing fine. I wanted to come by and share my day with you. At the moment I am sitting here eating a Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut as I am sharing this entry with you but I'll tell you about the doughnut later in my entry.

Anywho...earlier this morning my family and I went to 9:00 am mass at our church St. Philip Benizi. As usual the mass was nice. During the mass there was a song the choir sung called "All Are Welcome" which is a beautiful song. I wish you all could have been there to hear the choir sing. I really like the song its amazing.

Later on after church we stopped by Krispy Kreme which is one of my favorite places to go to for doughnuts here is the link for you -----> www.krispykreme.com/ . I went in and purchased a dozen of different doughnuts including a Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut which let me tell you is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s !! I also bought some chocolate iced glazed which is also my favorite.

After Krispy Kreme we got home and my mom fixed me some scrambled eggs with chopped up Salmon fillets from the other day and let me tell you the scrambled eggs with the chopped up salmon was a real treat. I also had some cheese grits with some extra crispy bacon and some breakfast biscuits. I can tell you my breakfast was quite good.

So how was your day dear world ? I hope you are enjoying your Sunday as I am. I just thought I would pop in and say hello. Do enjoy the rest of your day. Take care everyone.

Byyyyyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I'm hungry!!! You always eat the BEST stuff!
Pam

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Now you making me hungry.I love brekfest,my fave meal of the day,which I hardly get any at all.Glad you had a good time at c hurch.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

You are just a spoiled rotten girl, do you know that?  LOL  Have a good week. : )~

Phil

Anonymous said...

I used to have a Krispy Kreme doughnut from time to time.  I don't eat many donuts anymore.  Glad you had a good Sunday.  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

I don't eat too many donuts any more either but when I do off the deep end and indulge, a Pumpkin Spice is one of my favorites......Yum! Good choice.
             
                                      Sunny
                                       :=)

Anonymous said...

Sounds good except for the doughnuts.  I don't care for Krispy doughnuts.  A good thing too as they are slowly closing down all their shops.  Cute movie below.

Anonymous said...

Fish....ack...I have never been able to eat it...just taste.....well......fishy....LOL...June:)