Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dear Diary Entry....

Hello dear world

How are you ? What I am about to share tonight is of a personal note ripped from the headlines of my handwritten diary / journal that I keep from time to time when I feel unsure of my thoughts. My dear world you can feel free to ignore this entry and not read it or you can feel free to read it and not leave a comment but I won't mind if you comment.

Anywho...I am going to be honest and say that there is a guy that I have a crush one. Earlier today I had a really nice conversation with the guy which is always nice because we talk from time to time. Back to what I was saying...earlier today we had a conversation which was nice. During the conversation he told me about a restaurant that I might want to try. It really would have been nice if he had asked me out but unfortunately not. I can tell you that the guy is really nice looking and the one thing I notice is his eyes. The thing is he actually stopped to take the time to talk to me even though sometimes it surprises me when he does. He doesn't have a clue that I like him at least I don't think so. I have NEVER told him and I have NEVER hinted that I did. He is tall with a really amazing smile and he is quite the charmer. I just like him

I just thought I would share a little bit of myself with you.

Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When he told you about this nice restaurant, you should have said "so when are you taking me?"  I just wonder what he may have said,  Maybe he is shy and just can't figure out how to ask you out.  Who knows?  Have a nice Friday babe.

Phil

Anonymous said...

I agree with Phil!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Life is to short.....you ask him out....all he can do is say no....go for it....June:)

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  That was nice that the you had a nice chat.  Next time he stops by  why not ask him what the name of the restaraunt was again ( yes I expect you know it) but when he tells you say to him it would be nice to try it out and ask if he might like to join you ?  he can only say no and no damage would be done.  Maybe that is what he was hinting at/  you can never tell.  Anyway have a lovely day friend. Hope that your wetaher is still cooling down for you.  Love Sybilsybil45

Anonymous said...

It's just as hard for a boy to ask a girl out you know?  They risk being refused and put down and then feeling embarassed. Boys have to learn to be courageous and to take the knocks if their offer is not accepted.  So why not girls?   Maybe a little nudge from you wouldn't go amiss next time you talk.  

Good Luck!


Jeanie  xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Just stoped by to say.have a good weekend.