Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Fun Fun Fun Day.....

Hello dear world !!!!!!!

How are you ? how are you ? how are you ? I am doing well. Let me begin by saying that I had a fun fun fun fun day today.

First my family and I and my nieces went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. They had a breakfast buffet which we like. I can tell you that Chick-Fil-A has the best tasting scrambled eggs in the world. As you might not know this I happen to like scrambled eggs. I also like bacon extra crispy.

Anywho....after breakfast we drove to Discover Mills which is located on 5900 Sugarloaf Parkway -----> http://www.discovermills.com/ .It is in Lawrenceville,Georgia. Inside of Discover Mills is a Bass Pro Shop which holds a huge indoor aquarium filled with bass and a catfish and other varieties of fish. For a bit of time my mom and I and my nieces left my dad in the Bass Pro Shop to look around.

While we went inside of Discover Mills you might want to know that there were several stores there that we went into. We did go to one of the stores which had several purses all with designs and stuff on them. There was one purse with Elvis Preseley on it that I liked but I decided not to get it because of the price on it.

After walking around a bit we came upon a Burlington Coat Factory store that we went into and looked around in.My niece Jeanette did find two cute purses she liked and she got them. Later on we walked back to the Bass Pro Shop where we met back up with my father and we shortly left and we decided to go to the mall.

We then took a drive to the Southlake Mall in my neck of the woods. Once we got to the mall we walked in and made our way to the Christmas ornaments which are hung on differently decorated Christmas trees. We also went to the radio shack. After that we also went to Sears and Macy's.

A few minutes later my niece Jeanette and I went to the store "Bath & Body Works" which we both enjoyed. I purchased some Pumpkin Pie Paradise Three In One Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo as well as some Pecan Passion Body Lotion and some Sensual Amber Shower Gel which I have to tell you smells wonderful.I also purchased a leopard print purse for my niece Jeanette that she really liked.Then a little while later on we left the mall after we did some window shopping.

Later on we then went to a place called the "Super H Mart" which is an everything kind of grocery store. We got some blue crabs, some Salmon Fillets, some White Perch, bologna and my mom got some Muscadines which have a wonderful aroma to them. While we were there I tried some seasoned dried shrimp which I didn't like the taste of. I also got some Shrimp Flavored Potato Chips which I wanted to try.

After we went shopping my dear world we decided to head home. For dinner I ate a piece of the Salmon Fillet with some mashed potatoes my mom made which were quite good. All in all I had a really fun fun fun fun fun day.

How was your day my dear world ? I hope that you all will enjoy your day tomorrow. Do take care my dear world and I will talk to you again later. Its pretty late in my neck of the woods so I will say.......

good-night

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping with family and friends can be fun fun fun fun!  : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Goodness what a busy day you had, but it sounds that you had a good day. You are so good to your nieces and the family. I am sure they must treasure you very much.  Have a lovely Sunday enjoy church. Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))GLad you had a good time with your family.You always seem to have a fun time.Have a nice Sunda.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good day with your family. Thanks for coming by my journal and wishing me a Happy Birthday. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day. I wish we had Bass Pro Shop near us.
The closest one is at Mytrle Beach.
We do have a Sportman's Warehouse which is great fun.
I've gotten a ton of neat stuff there. I like to buy a lot of little things, nothing big.

Glad you had a good day!

                            Sunny
                               :-)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun day to me! You are lucky to have your family to do things with.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I have to say you sure are a shopper.  Did you buy anything for me at the mall?  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

Wow it sounds like you not only had a fun day....but a very busy day as well....I'm so glad that you enjoyed it....June:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day! That stuff from Bath and Body Works sounds heavenly... I'm jealous now! lol

I hope you're having a Happy Sunday! And thank you very much for welcoming Dan to J~Land. He's very appreciative of the hospitality. You guys are the best!

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts