Friday, June 10, 2005

Today is Friday !!

Hello world...Despite the weather.....I'm still here. Here in my little neck of the woods its either been sweltering , muggy or 80 degrees worth of humidity but I'm still here.

On a different note I found some other journals which I added to my journal page which I found to be interesting so drop by to some of them and give them a little read.

Here's a quick note - recently I had heard on the news that a tropical storm will be hitting the Florida panhandle I don't really know of Arlene's plans. I just hope Arlene decides to change her mind.

Here's something else that is If I could interest you dear world I was just thinking of all the different people on the news that I have seen in court or about to go to trial. Since there are people in court I was thinking of what kind of case I would find interesting. Wouldn't it really be something to see a case where a guy is accused of walking in the street on his hands, I know that sounds weird but that would be something new wouldn't you say ?? That would certainly make headlines.That would make a perfect "Law and Order : Trial By Jury" show. I would love to see that on t.v. maybe its just me.

Well this is Friday and then to follow is the weekend...Have a good one my dear world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly would be nice to have something different in court. Maybe if they brought up some of those strange old laws we have in our different countries!  Hope you have a lovely weekend xxxx

Anonymous said...

I saw something like that on TV the other day, they were talking about some of those really old laws that don't make sense anymore.  The one that made me laugh was that it's against the law to drive with a tiger in your car, but if it's a truck, that's OK!!  Lol!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

That would make for an interesting trial! lol Let`s hope Arlene decides to head back out to sea. Have a lovely weekend :-)

Sandra xxx