Friday, June 3, 2005

A Little Bit Changed

Tonight I went with my mother to a Healing Mass at the Georgia International Convention Center. I feel a little bit changed. There was a newborn baby there who was a paraplegic, others were adults who were either in wheelchairs or had a severe illness. I've been feeling sorry for myself for being single and for having a little nagging cough. Other people have it worse than me. My problems fail in comparison to what other people are going through in their lives. I have been thinking of myself more than I should. I am lucky in so many ways and yet I haven't really appreciated that. Sometimes I take things for granted and I fail to realize it sometimes. I have to do better in the future....I have to at least try. Good-night world

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we all have our problems but the old saying is true - there is always somebody worse off.  It can be hard to see sometimes when  our own troubles get in the way. Have a great weekend xxxx

Anonymous said...

I've spent alot of time in hospitals lately - visiting - and I know what you mean.  Stuff like that puts things in perspective doesn't it.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I agree totally with what Jeannette says, There obviously are people far and away worse off but sometimes it is easy to get wrapped up in our own problems.  Have a lovely weekend. :-)

Sandra xxx