Saturday, June 4, 2005

A Great Saturday

Hi world !!! This has been a great great day. This is one of those do nothing, watch rented movies from Blockbuster, eat potato chips and ice-cream, hang out and enjoy the family kind of days. I watched "National Treasure" with Nicholas Cage and I have to say that it wasn't a good movie. Instead of watching that movie I could have went to the library and had a better time than I did watching that one and my family agrees. I also watched "Without A Paddle" and that one is without a doubt funny. That movie leaves you laughing from beginning to end. I also saw the movie "The Replacements" with Keanu Reeves. The movie "The Replacements" is a wonderful movie for guys and women both. Guys will love it for the football and women will love it for the guy meets girl and end up together part. I loved it for the football and the other part. I loved "The Replacements". Keanu Reeves was great in that movie. The weather wasn't too bad either not a dark cloud in sight. In the end all I can say is.....Long Live Saturdays

Good-night all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have found your blog/ diary and will be by often to read more.. there are words of encouragement and wisdom here... thanks.

The Scotsman

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very enjoyable day.  Have not seen any of those movies, but then I do not watch as many as I used to, I guess I spend too much time on here xxxxx