Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Rainy Day

Hello again...Today was another wet, wet day. We are getting a little more rain here in the South. I want to go back to eighty degree weather. Summer will be coming soon I long for some Summer weather. A day of rain is fine but 2, 3, 4 days of rain is long enough.

On a different note my nagging cough is still with me I am sad to report but I did buy some Robitussin CF and some Ricola cough drops. I am swearing by Robitussin CF and Ricola from now on. The Robitussin is helping me from not coughing as much and the Ricola cough drops is soothing my throat thank goodness, finally a little bit of relief. I was taking Nyquil and I have to say that it only puts you to sleep and that's all it does. Other than that I'm fine.

Here's another note...I went to Home Depot which for me is a rare occasion. I asked one of the workers a question about where I could find an item and apparently he thought I was an expert to the store. He told me to look for this particular item where the shingles were. I don't know shingles from a paint brush. I went from aisle to aisle looking for what I needed. I finally found what I needed but why oh why did this worker think I would know what shingles were let alone what they looked like. My dad is the expert of Home Depot. If I knew about shingles why would I have asked him a question. I still don't know what shingles are or what they look like.

Hopefully tonight I will fall asleep with ease, hopefully. Tomorrow I want to wake up to a blue sky and tons of sunshine. I wouldn't mind if Summer decided to arrive a few weeks early I would just love it. The rain has been here long enough.

Well I guess that's all for now good-night world. Sweet dreams and take care. We will talk soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I don`t know what shingles are either !  lol ;-)

Sandra xxx