Monday, June 6, 2005

Something New

Hello again...Recently I came upon a journal titled "One - Way Passage" and I really liked it. The journal is written by someone who words are more like poems than just a journal. I read the journal more than once and I found it quite interesting. The journal brought to mind poems I had read by the poet Pablo Neruda. I also found his words stirring. His journal captures anyone who decides to read it and I am a fan of this journal. I would suggest this journal to anyone. Right now this journal has become my #1 favorite. Take my word for it or read it for yourself and tell me what you think of it......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly flattered that, out of all the interesting AOL journals, you would choose mine as your #1 pick. I certainly appreciate your endorsement. Thanks!
.....Jon ( the faux cowboy)

Anonymous said...

Could you give us a link?  Go to the top of this person journal where it say http:// etc and copy and paste it into your journal, then we can all pay a visit.  xxxxx