Saturday, June 18, 2005

Another Wonderful Saturday

Good evening.....It was a rather nice day today here in Georgia. The weather was nice especially for being outdoors. My parents of course had me help them with a little yard work which stirred up every insect anyone could think of. I can say that I'm sure lots of entymologists would have enjoyed being in our yard today. It just so happened that I raked up enough pine cones, leaves, tree branches and sticks that I could grow my own forest.

On a different subject I was reading through the journal titled "Ellipsis...The Blue Willow Gallery" and I have to say that journal is quite wonderful. The pictures in that journal are beautiful and interesting. I would suggest giving that journal a read. I have enjoyed reading many different journals but I still have my #1 favorite which is "One - Way Passage" which I'm sure is more than obvious. At the moment I have spent some time reading entries in the Blue Willow Gallery so drop over there because you will enjoy it as I did.

For now good -night world.........sleep well

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got your yard cleared. I will check out that journal when I have caught up with all my emails and alerts. xx

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a garden that had no insects. I really don`t like them at all !  :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Thank you for the very kind words about my photo journal Ellipsis The Blue Willow Gallery. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I dropped you an email to say thank you also. Take care, and be of good cheer!

Always, Carly :)