Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Other Thoughts

Hello again. Summer here in the South is making its presence known. It seems to be getting hotter.

On a entirely different note - Just as the writer Robert James Waller would write so has the writer of the journal "One-Way Passage". The writer of this journal creates such poetry which I have to say lingers long after reading it. I have found that this journal in a manner of speaking is my first love. I really hope that others will take the time to be captured with this journal as I have. Probably Robert James Waller would agree with me.

P.S. If anyone has any journals they would like to share with me feel free to leave the titles with me and I will read them. I am sorry to say that "One-Way Passage will remain as my 1st love.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I`ve been reading Jeannettes since I started journalling, in fact she suggested to me that I start my own.  Her journal is brilliant! :-)

Sandra xxx