Monday, June 13, 2005

"A Monday"

Hello world.....First things first I had another great day. As you all might have heard Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY on all 10 counts. How do you feel about that dear world ? I just hope the best for him in the future.

In other news the search for 18-year-old Natalee Holloway who went missing in Aruba two weeks ago continues on. I really hope that her parents will get the information they need about their daughter which might bring the question of where their daughter is to a close. All the questions of their daughter's disappearance needs to be solved.

In sports news the Atlanta Braves had their fifth consecutive series loss after an 11-5 interleague loss to Oakland at Turner Field recently which is for me a sad note because I am cheering for them and hoping they gain a few wins and make a major comeback you just never know. While I'm on the subject of Baseball I have been reading a rather interesting journal titled "The Adventures of the 2-Faced Baseball." This baseball has been having some various adventures around the city....on the subway, the city streets and in the park as well. It will be interesting to see where this 2 - Faced Baseball will end up next.

How was my the rest of my day you might wonder.. well my day wasn't all that eventful. At work there was no bomb threats or having to evacuate the building thank goodness. The weather was quite warm but either than that my day went well. I guess you can say I had "A Monday".

........Good-night world

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I ams shocked that Jackson was found not guilty to tell you the truth.  There is no smoke without fire and no normal man of his age takes young boys to bed.  But, he has been tried and found not guilty so there is nothing else to say.

Anonymous said...

I don't necessarily agree with the 'no smoke without fire' thing, but guilty or not, he is a very strange man that needs to stay away from young boys in future.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I can say no more than that I agree with Jeannette as far as MJ is concerned!

Sandra xxx